Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

FBI's , Hear No Crime, Say No Crime, ESTIMATE No Crime, Statistics

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In 2021, however, with only 64% of the US population covered by law enforcement agency participation, the FBI relied on crime estimates to compensate for the missing data.

Local and state agencies are not required by federal law to submit crime data to the FBI, making their participation voluntary.

So what you have is the same federal agency that openly & repeated lied under oath in FISA court, & deemed catholic churches potential Terrorist hotbeds worthy of planting undercover agents in, to help out their favorite democrats currently making up their ideal ESTIMATES of how crime is going down to tell the populace you are all idiots & don't know what you are talking about when you say crime is worse than ever.
All in an effort to AGAIN help out their floundering corrupt democrat swamp buddies .

Will the people from the FBI who lied to get the FISA warrant ever be ...

Feb 27, 2020 ... If you lie to the FBI, you go to prison. When the IG finds that the FBI lied to the FISA Court they get off with a letter from the chief judge ...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-conduct/index.html

FISA court slams FBI conduct in Carter Page surveillance warrant ...

Dec 17, 2019 ... The typically ultra-close-lipped Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court slammed the FBI for mistakes it made in the Carter Page ...

And make no mistake , no FBI agent who is involved investigating a matter that deals with the Office of President, is going lie to the court under oath in connection to such, without having been told to do so right from the TOP !
& With assurance that their back is covered.

Violent Crime Is Dropping Bigly

The Wall St. Journal reports:

Homicides in American cities are falling at the fastest pace in decades, bringing them close to levels they were at before a pandemic-era jump.
Nationwide, homicides dropped around 20% in 133 cities from the beginning of the year through the end of March compared with the same period in 2023, according to crime-data analyst Jeff Asher, who tabulated statistics from police departments across the country.
Philadelphia saw a 35% drop in killings as of April 12 compared with the same period last year, police data show. In New York City, homicides fell 15% through April 7. Homicides in Columbus, Ohio, plunged 58% through April 7.

image-68.png

The declines so far in 2024, on top of last year’s drop, mirror the steep declines in homicides of the late 1990s.

“There’s just a ton of places that you can point to that are showing widespread, very positive trends,” said Asher, co-founder of criminal justice consulting firm AH Datalytics. “Nationally, you’re seeing a very similar situation to what you saw in the mid-to-late ’90s. But it’s potentially even larger in terms of the percentages and numbers of the drops.”

During the pandemic, homicide rates shot up around the country, sparking concerns that the progress made during a decadeslong drop in violent crimes had been undone. The number of homicides in the U.S. rose nearly 30% in 2020 from the prior year to 21,570, the largest single-year increase ever recorded by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

IOW, the "Trump Crime Wave of 2020" is finally over. Whew!

Violent Crime Is Dropping Bigly

The Wall St. Journal reports:

recorded by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The majority of Americans think you and the FBI are liars
The FBI Being proven liars under oath.
To busy infiltrating Catholic Churches to be serious about crime

FBI spied on traditionalist U.S. Catholics from coast to coast, new ...

Aug 11, 2023 ... The FBI mounted spying operations on traditionalist Catholic churchgoers across the whole of the United States, according to new evidence ...

I hope you and the communists keeping telling everybody who already does not believe you that they don't know what they are talking about right up until election day
Please don't stop doing what you are doing.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/544442/americans-crime-problem-serious.aspx

More Americans See U.S. Crime Problem as Serious - Gallup News

Nov 16, 2023 ... A new high of 63% of U.S. adults say the crime problem in the U.S. is extremely or very serious.

The FBI Being proven liars under oath.
To busy infiltrating Catholic Churches to be serious about crime

FBI spied on traditionalist U.S. Catholics from coast to coast, new ...

Aug 11, 2023 ... The FBI mounted spying operations on traditionalist Catholic churchgoers across the whole of the United States, according to new evidence ...

I hope you and the communists keeping telling everybody who already does not believe you that they don't know what they are talking about right up until election day
Please don't stop doing what you are doing.

Nov 16, 2023 ... A new high of 63% of U.S. adults say the crime problem in the U.S. is extremely or very serious.
LOL....ah yes "Everyone else is lying" yet again....

productmockup

It was The United States FISA court that determined the FBI liars.

Stop reading things with your head in the toilet .
That may help .
I realize it's in the interest of foreign governments to bash US Intelligence agencies, which is why your gov't is paying you to troll the forum like this.

Hopefully our American members here are already on to you.

And btw, the data I posted came from "crime-data analyst Jeff Asher, who tabulated statistics from police departments across the country".

Pay better attention next time.

I realize it's in the interest of foreign governments to bash US Intelligence agencies, which is why your gov't is paying you to troll the forum like this.

Hopefully our American members here are already on to you.

And btw, the data I posted came from "crime-data analyst Jeff Asher, who tabulated statistics from police departments across the country".

Pay better attention next time.
The majority of Americans still thinks you have your head in toilet .

A lot of people think the sun orbits the earth too....doesn't make it true.
Just go with it man .
If you keep repeating it they have to believe you eventually
And don't forget to tell them they are reading the wrong polls.
That always helps.

CBS News poll shows crime a key issue for voters

Apr 4, 2024 ... A CBS News poll showed 63% of voters polled say crime is a major factor in who they'll vote for in the presidential election, despite a fall ...

When Iranian missile attacks by the hundreds on Israel produce fewer deaths & casualties than a weekend in America,​

When weekend mass shootings have become accepted to the point they do not even rate a mention, even as the indefinable fear and atmosphere of impending slaughter the next weekend brings grows, does it make sense that crime is at the top of the list of concerns for voters ?

Two people killed including child and 22 wounded in weekend US mass shootings​

Story by Gloria Oladipo
• 18h • 2 min read
Fullscreen button

Police respond to the scene of a shooting in Chicago on 14 April 2024. Photograph: Kyle Mazza/NurPhoto/REX/Shutterstock

Police respond to the scene of a shooting in Chicago on 14 April 2024.
Separate shootings in Chicago and New Orleans killed two people – including an eight-year-old girl – while wounding at least 22 others over the weekend in some of the US’s latest instances of mass gun violence.
In Chicago, an eight-year old girl was fatally shot while standing outside a family party Saturday night in the city’s South Side, Associated Press reported.

Eleven people were injured – including a one-year-old boy and an eight-year-old boy – who were both taken to area hospitals in critical condition.
Police have said that the shooting was likely “gang-related”. No one was in custody for the attack as of early Monday.
Eleven other people were injured – and a woman was killed – in a shooting outside a popular New Orleans music club Sunday evening, WWL Louisiana reported.
Expand article logo
Continue reading

The woman was killed near Republic NOLA, a music venue located in the city’s popular Warehouse District neighborhood.
The violence took place less than two miles away from the French Quarter festival, hours after the four-day music, food and mixology celebration had wrapped.
The shootings in New Orleans and Chicago were among at least 114 mass shootings in the US so far this year as of Monday morning, according to the Gun Violence Archive. That is a rate of more than one a day.

VideoBlue.svg

With crime no longer being a concern in Biden's America even the police feel more safe than ever.

2 Police Officers Are Killed in Shootout Near Syracuse, New York

A suspect fired at the officers on Sunday evening as they investigated a stolen vehicle in the upstate town of Salina, the authorities said. The suspect died in the shootout.

Hey Uncle J

For the record, I don't think you're a liar. I honestly even doubt that the majority of Americans even know you. I'd be really, really surprised if even .01% of us know you. Unless you're some internet phenom or movie star/performer that I haven't heard of.

The poster here has apparently taken course at Trump U. They have learned that no matter the actual truth of a thing, if you claim that everybody else thinks differently, you've won. "Tell him what he's won, Johnny"

Some people, especially in our political climate today, thrive on making grandiose, but unsubstantiated claims, to 'prove' that they're right. Like Grump always alluding to knowing people or talking to people and everyone of these, what, two people that he's talked to represents the entire universe of facts on a matter.

It's easy to spot, but just like those ladies that were going to shell out $10 for the 'Trump Bible', a lot of people don't seem to have the ability to think through and consider all of the facts on a matter.

God bless,
Ted

The exploding number of stabbings in this country give Americans even less to worry about where crime is concerned .
If you have puddin for brains that is.

LOCAL NEWS

Youth stabbings, slashings across New York City increased by 48% in 2023, NYPD says​

newyork
By Tim McNicholas, Walter Smith Randolph
Updated on: February 29, 2024 / 11:30 PM EST / CBS New York

Hey Uncle J

For the record, I don't think you're a liar. I honestly even doubt that the majority of Americans even know you.

God bless,
Ted
CBS Survey says that the MAJORITY of Americans believe anyone who says that crime is less today than when Biden took office thinks they have their head in the toilet .
And they will vote accordingly.

CBS News poll shows crime a key issue for voters

Apr 4, 2024 ... A CBS News poll showed 63% of voters polled say crime is a major factor in who they'll vote for in the presidential election, despite a fall ...

For the record, I don't think you're a liar.
Thanks. The funny thing is, it wouldn't be me who's lying, but instead would have to be everyone in every aspect of law enforcement across the entire country, from local, to state, to national.

Of course that's just ridiculous, but most conspiracy theories are.

I honestly even doubt that the majority of Americans even know you. I'd be really, really surprised if even .01% of us know you. Unless you're some internet phenom or movie star/performer that I haven't heard of.
LOL...nope. If I were someone like that, I certainly wouldn't be spending time in a forum that usually has less than a dozen people in it.

The poster here has apparently taken course at Trump U. They have learned that no matter the actual truth of a thing, if you claim that everybody else thinks differently, you've won. "Tell him what he's won, Johnny"
Or CL is a Chinese troll. That's why I started the "Beware of foreign trolls" thread. CL checks all the boxes....keeps posting the same talking points ad nauseum, doesn't really engage in discussion (and instead mostly mindlessly repeats said talking points), is clueless about how things work in America, and occasionally posts in utterly bizarre ways.

Some people, especially in our political climate today, thrive on making grandiose, but unsubstantiated claims, to 'prove' that they're right. Like Grump always alluding to knowing people or talking to people and everyone of these, what, two people that he's talked to represents the entire universe of facts on a matter.

It's easy to spot, but just like those ladies that were going to shell out $10 for the 'Trump Bible', a lot of people don't seem to have the ability to think through and consider all of the facts on a matter.
Very true. And if CL isn't a foreign troll, given the nasty, hateful, and violent content of their posts....well, I guess they're simply a very messed up person.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back