Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Feeling annoyed with other Christians saying nonbelievers go to hell. Is hell real?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

stevenb

I have never believed in hell, other then for a short period of time when I was going through psychosis. Now and for many years, believing or not I never believed in hell. Maybe it's because I have suffered so much in this life, to think after all that i'd go to a place even worse is just non believable. I also feel like when other christians preach about hell it really turns people off to faith.

This could just be me, but what are your guys thoughts on hell? I know the bible says there is no peace for the wicked but. I don't know. I just cannot fathom a hell.

Since Jesus talked a great deal about this place of torment, and he seemed quite knowledgeable on matters in the spiritual world, I believe him. I don’t rely much on my own ability to imagine something but prefer the scientific method of testing a proposition or theory.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I think 🤔 if it this way…humanity is so prone to evil and violence and general nastiness that hell is our default destination. As i type this we have billionaires and then millions starving so the billionaires can own and destroy more of the world 🌍. Holocaust…Jim crow…Maoism killing millions of Chinese…Stalin…

On and on. So…with that kind of a track record and ongoing ugliness I don’t find it hard to believe in Hell.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I think 🤔 if it this way…humanity is so prone to evil and violence and general nastiness that hell is our default destination. As i type this we have billionaires and then millions starving so the billionaires can own and destroy more of the world 🌍. Holocaust…Jim crow…Maoism killing millions of Chinese…Stalin…

On and on. So…with that kind of a track record and ongoing ugliness I don’t find it hard to believe in Hell.
I think an awareness of the depth of evil man is capable of aids in understanding hell. Those “evil doers” aren’t welcome as they are in Heaven and God cannot justly do a moral lobotomy in them. What else is left?

It is a terrible thought to see life can be painful, cruel, merciless, for suffering to be so much at times, that a person does not want to live, in a world that has the devil as its god, has many people serving that god, serving themselves, and happily on their way to heaven in their mind, or hell if it turned out that way.( Job 21:13-15. 2 Corinthians 4:4.)

1. There is no wisdom in the grave, ( Ecclesiastes 9:10.) where everybody goes who is not wise in this life, to know that the way of life is above to the wise. ( not the grave/death, but to depart from hell beneath.)

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

2. Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the fish, Jonah cried in his affliction and the Lord heard him, out of the belly of hell Jonah cried.

Jesus answered the men of Israel, ( Gods chosen people, who saw all the mighty works God did rescuing them from Egypt.) they will be given no sign, but that of the prophet Jonah.

The sign is that as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whales belly, so would the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jonah 1:17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

3. God cast angels down to hell, spared not the old world, brought in the flood upon the world of the ungodly, condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with an overthrow, made them all as ensample unto those who after, should live ungodly.

( Remembering that Jesus would give no sign to the men of Israel, but that of Jonah in the belly of hell.) We are put in remembrance how the Lord once saved those men out of Egypt, the Hebrews, and afterwards destroyed those same men who believed not, and the angels who sinned, were left in everlasting chains, the same as Sodom and Gomorrah are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. ( hell.)

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

4. ( Remembering that the way of life is above to the wise. We are made aware of all of these testimonies, and examples that were given on the same earth we live on, and have the fulfilment of Jesus not remaining in hell, and king David testifying how his soul was not left in hell, because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. (Act 2:31.) Jesus preached to the dead, which is all of us, as it is also testified, all were dead. ( 2 Corinthians 5:14. 1 Peter 4:6.)

Now, those who are risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, ( the way of life is above to the wise, to depart from hell beneath.) and our affections are set on things above, ( with Christ.) not on the things of the earth. ( without Christ.)

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

I have never believed in hell, other then for a short period of time when I was going through psychosis.

Refusing to believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And sometimes, doing so can be extremely dangerous. Refusing to believe grizzly bears exist doesn't mean a hungry one won't eat you if it comes across you in the forest. It won't care what you believe.

Maybe it's because I have suffered so much in this life, to think after all that i'd go to a place even worse is just non believable.

No one has to go to hell. That's the Good News of Jesus Christ, our Savior. God would much rather that, through Jesus, when you leave this sin-cursed world, you enter into the joy of eternity with Him. But if you won't have Him, if you won't submit yourself to Him, if you won't, by faith, receive the sin-cleansing work of Christ on your behalf on the cross of Calvary, well, then He's going to let you have what you want - forever.

I also feel like when other christians preach about hell it really turns people off to faith.

What wicked sinner destined for an eternity in hell wants to know that they are? But they need to know, regardless. How will they know what Christ has done for them and why if they are not told? How can they escape the holy, just wrath of God, if no one shares with them the way of escape in Jesus Christ?

This could just be me, but what are your guys thoughts on hell?

Well, it doesn't thrill me, that's for sure. I certainly don't want anyone to end up there. And no one has to. There is salvation in the Savior.

I know the bible says there is no peace for the wicked but. I don't know. I just cannot fathom a hell.

If you die unrepentant in your sins, you'll have eternity to find out all about it. But, God doesn't want that for you and so has made a way for you to escape such an awful end.

Acts 4:12
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

John 3:36
36 "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

Romans 2:4-11
4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS:
7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life;
8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.
9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek,
10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11 For there is no partiality with God.

I have never believed in hell, other then for a short period of time when I was going through psychosis. Now and for many years, believing or not I never believed in hell. Maybe it's because I have suffered so much in this life, to think after all that i'd go to a place even worse is just non believable. I also feel like when other christians preach about hell it really turns people off to faith.

This could just be me, but what are your guys thoughts on hell? I know the bible says there is no peace for the wicked but. I don't know. I just cannot fathom a hell.

God loves you passionately and desires you be be close to Him and have an intimate personal relationship with Him.

The more we draw near to Him the more we will hear His voice within.

God bless you today and know you are His child and He loves you dearly.

JLB

Yeah the scriptures are overwhelming with proof. It's just hard to think about. Especially since I, and maybe others have such a tendancy to stray away.

Well, why is that? Why do you have such a tendency? We all find ourselves at times tempted by the World, the Flesh and the devil, but we don't all yield to those temptations. Why are you yielding?

If you're one of God's children, if you've been born-again by the Holy Spirit and by him baptized (spiritually, not in a tank of water) into Jesus Christ, you are forever one of God's own (John 10:28-29; Romans 8:37-39; Hebrews 13:5). The Prodigal Son went off, away from his father into a "far country," to waste the inheritance his father had given him. In time, things got so bad for the Prodigal that he ended up, as you probably know, in a pig-pen, eating the scraps given to the pigs. But, because he was the son of his father, in the filth of the mire of the pen, among grunting, dirty swine, he looked up and said to himself, "I'll go to my father." The pigs didn't, though; they were content to continue as pigs in the filth and bondage of their pen. Anyway, the son goes home and is received with love and joy by his father, not condemnation and punishment. At no time in Christ's story of the Prodigal Son is the son ever not his father's son. No matter how far he went from his father, or how low, he was always his father's son.

So, too, you and I as sons of our Heavenly Father. We are adopted by Him, not because we were good enough, because we had some characteristic God admired and wanted to reward or obtain, but ONLY because we trusted in His Son, Jesus Christ, as our Savior and Lord. With Jesus, God the Father is always satisfied and so, we who are in Jesus, baptized into him by the Holy Spirit, are always accepted by God, too. When we walk far from God and waste our spiritual inheritance in Jesus Christ, and find ourselves in the pig-pen of sin, if we're truly sons of God, we'll look up and say, "I want to go home to my Father." And when we do, we find Him rushing to meet us, arms open wide, for Christ's sake receiving us into fellowship with Himself once again. What an incredible Father He is!

But, we don't have to stray into the pig-pen of sin; we never have to wander into darkness. In Jesus, in the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit, we possess all we need to live free of sin and its hindering effects on our fellowship with God. In Jesus, God has made us "dead unto sin".

Romans 6:1-3 (NASB)
1 What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?
2 May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?
3 Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?

Romans 6:6-12 (NASB)
6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;
7 for he who has died is freed from sin.
8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him.
10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.
11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,

But we'll only begin to live in this reality of our freedom from the power of sin when we know it and, by faith, begin to stand upon it in the face of temptation.

Of course, if we aren't, throughout every day, consciously putting ourselves under the control of the Holy Spirit, we can't stand successfully, by faith, in our freedom from the power of sin. All that is true of us spiritually is delivered to us in the Person of the Holy Spirit and so, if we won't remain under His control, we can't be filled with all that he is. And if we aren't filled with him, controlled fully by him, we can't experience our freedom from sin that is only found in him. And so, Paul the apostle wrote:

Romans 6:12-14 (NASB)
12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,
13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Romans 6:19 (NASB)
19 I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.

Romans 12:1 (NASB)
1 Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.

Romans 8:14 (NASB)
14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Yeah the scriptures are overwhelming with proof. It's just hard to think about. Especially since I, and maybe others have such a tendancy to stray away.

I don't think the teaching on Hell was ever designed for the repentant, or those who have had a traumatic life. For these, they need extensive teaching on the love and graciousness of God.

The teaching on Hell is primarily needed for those who would be tempted to enter into sin and rebellion against God from a place of believing. This is why David urged his children to come and let him teach them the fear of God, and urged the Hebrews to do likewise, telling them to teach it to their children so that when they were older they would not depart from it. I personally take "when they are older" here to refer to teenage years, when sexuality kicked in and there was a desire to engage in sins of the flesh, and potentially couple with others who worshipped pagan gods.

i think its possible to be a non-believer and still live a very christian life
as i see it, hell is really just earth. heaven and hell is earth
the worse you do in this life the worse your next life will be
and the worse you do here and now, the more cursed your tomorrow will be, your next weeks, months, years ahead will be

before i became christian i kept a fair balance despite sinning a lot, practically entirely in lust, but apart from that i always held my word and spoke the truth, helped people without expecting or wanting anything in return, kept myself from most sins while most christians fail doing so
but once you repent and give god your word, life assists you same day. people wont repent either because theyre ignorant of what it really covers, im sure many people already have repented but not directly to god or jesus and they just feel like the whole religion thing is too complicated to get into, most people believe in karma, which i would say is really just another word for gods justice- we need to work on how we present christianity.

Hell isn’t a very pleasant idea but I accept it now as part of God’s will for humanity. Not holier than thou…

Took me a while to accept and try to understand vs question and reject. Progress…

i think its possible to be a non-believer and still live a very christian life

Well, what matters isn't what you or I say, but what God's says to us in His word, the Bible. In God's word, He says the "Christian life" is located in a Person: Jesus Christ. If we don't have him, we don't have Christian life.

1 John 5:11-12 (NASB)
11 And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

Folks can go through the motions of "Christian" living, on the surface, they can appear to be "Christian." But as far as God is concerned, those who do this, who live in a "Christian" way without Jesus, are deserving of hell.

John 3:36 (NASB)
36 "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

as i see it, hell is really just earth. heaven and hell is earth

Not even close. As awful as life on earth can be, cursed by sin as it is, eternal hell is far, far, far worse.

the worse you do in this life the worse your next life will be
and the worse you do here and now, the more cursed your tomorrow will be, your next weeks, months, years ahead will be

As the Bible says, "you reap what you sow" - later than you sow, and more than you sow.

Galatians 6:7-8 (NASB)
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.
8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

It is a terrible thought to see life can be painful, cruel, merciless, for suffering to be so much at times, that a person does not want to live, in a world that has the devil as its god, has many people serving that god, serving themselves, and happily on their way to heaven in their mind, or hell if it turned out that way.( Job 21:13-15. 2 Corinthians 4:4.)

1. There is no wisdom in the grave, ( Ecclesiastes 9:10.) where everybody goes who is not wise in this life, to know that the way of life is above to the wise. ( not the grave/death, but to depart from hell beneath.)

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

2. Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the fish, Jonah cried in his affliction and the Lord heard him, out of the belly of hell Jonah cried.

Jesus answered the men of Israel, ( Gods chosen people, who saw all the mighty works God did rescuing them from Egypt.) they will be given no sign, but that of the prophet Jonah.

The sign is that as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whales belly, so would the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jonah 1:17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

3. God cast angels down to hell, spared not the old world, brought in the flood upon the world of the ungodly, condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with an overthrow, made them all as ensample unto those who after, should live ungodly.

( Remembering that Jesus would give no sign to the men of Israel, but that of Jonah in the belly of hell.) We are put in remembrance how the Lord once saved those men out of Egypt, the Hebrews, and afterwards destroyed those same men who believed not, and the angels who sinned, were left in everlasting chains, the same as Sodom and Gomorrah are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. ( hell.)

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

4. ( Remembering that the way of life is above to the wise. We are made aware of all of these testimonies, and examples that were given on the same earth we live on, and have the fulfilment of Jesus not remaining in hell, and king David testifying how his soul was not left in hell, because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. (Act 2:31.) Jesus preached to the dead, which is all of us, as it is also testified, all were dead. ( 2 Corinthians 5:14. 1 Peter 4:6.)

Now, those who are risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, ( the way of life is above to the wise, to depart from hell beneath.) and our affections are set on things above, ( with Christ.) not on the things of the earth. ( without Christ.)

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
It seems you aren’t really determined to know “nothing at all but Jesus Christ and him crucified.” But it sure sounded superior didn’t it? Feels good to take a scripture and say it describes us personally. Problem is others read it and find it just isn’t so.

This is not uncommon. Even the Apostle Paul struggled. But as you can see by his last statement, there is hope in Jesus. Having these struggles does not mean we are to stop trying. Never give up.

We know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Romans 7:14-25 NKJV

This is not uncommon. Even the Apostle Paul struggled. But as you can see by his last statement, there is hope in Jesus. Having these struggles does not mean we are to stop trying. Never give up.

We know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Romans 7:14-25 NKJV
When the Apostle Paul faced death, he proudly claimed he (not Jesus) had finished his course and a crown as awaiting him. He didn’t see himself as “struggling.” He saw himself as fully successful.

Yes he knew it was grace but he also knew he’d been completely obedient to his call…no lack…no failure….no “I’m sorry.”

It’s sort of difficult to put into words, but there is a kind of pleasure experienced in KNOWING one had been completely successful to the call. One knows there will be pleasure at facing Jesus having been obedient and yet not comparing oneself to others. One has something to give Him not merely be on the take.

Why is being given eternal life so one can be tortured 24/7 for eternity the only option for not meeting the requirements for salvation?

Why shouldn't it be? Who decides what punishment fits the crime: you or God?

It seems very evident to me that, if God thinks our sin deserves eternal punishment, it is far, far, far worse than we sin-prone, sin-loving, sin-steeped creatures think it is. How can such sinful creatures see better the evilness of their sin and so its proper penalty than their perfectly holy God?

Why shouldn't it be? Who decides what punishment fits the crime: you or God?

It seems very evident to me that, if God thinks our sin deserves eternal punishment, it is far, far, far worse than we sin-prone, sin-loving, sin-steeped creatures think it is. How can such sinful creatures see better the evilness of their sin and so its proper penalty than their perfectly holy God?
You could see it as punishment fitting the crime, or you could see it, as you quoted already, reaping what is sown. ( Galatians 6:7-8.)

Job 34, speaks the same way, it is the work we do, that is rendered to us, the same as the parables too, Luke 19:22-27 tells of the answer of the wicked, judged out of our own mouth, that we knew the Lord reaped where He had not sown, and we should have multiplied what He had given to every one of us.

Job 34:11 For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.

Psalm 109, tells again how the punishment is what we decided for ourselves, because we remembered not mercy, mercy and blessing s far from us, but as we loved cursing, cursing comes unto us.

Psalm 109:15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

Acts 13 likewise, tells of the judgement of the Jews on themselves, they think they are not worthy of eternal life. ( rejecting Christ, is not seen as a crime by all who reject Him, it is seen as a correct decision, and a correct outcome, to be forever away from the presence of the Lord. 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.)

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back