Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Finches

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No Sister not judging. I shouldn't have said anything but be aware if I ever baby sit your finches they may spend most of the time flying around the house :biggrin
Be careful water. That is how we lost our pet parakeet when I was a child. Somebody opened the front door from the outside at the wrong time. We thought he was so happy living with us that we gave him the name of Happy, too. It could have been just curiosity but he never returned. Fortunately for him we lived down south in Fla so he may have gone on to live a good life. I believe that they are a tropic bird.

Be careful water. That is how we lost our pet parakeet when I was a child. Somebody opened the front door from the outside at the wrong time. We thought he was so happy living with us that we gave him the name of Happy, too. It could have been just curiosity but he never returned. Fortunately for him we lived down south in Fla so he may have gone on to live a good life. I believe that they are a tropic bird.

There's often tame cockatiels in the lost and found here I guess because people let them fly around the house etc :biggrin I won't really be baby sitting Angel's birds lol.

My mother has a bird feeder in her garden. I used to fill it up to the top and watch the finches eat ALL the food. (birds eat a LOT!)
I love the way they hop. :)
They are fun to watch.We had a bird bath in our back yard when I was a kid.I loved to watch them.

Nope
Just kidding :biggrin I shouldn't have sidetracked your prayer request Angel with my opinion so forgive me too.

You might consider placing a notice on your local Craig's List, Angel . There could be someone who invested in birds but after a time, found out s/he can't keep the birds. Birds do need daily attention. Typically, when someone wants to re-home a bird, the bird will be available in it's own cage, with food & any toys. A re-homing fee (something small) is sometimes requested, and is a means to make sure the soon-to-be-adoptive parents are serious about taking on the pet.

You remain in my prayers!

I know someone else looking for a bird !

article-2100198-11B4279E000005DC-121_468x335.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/12/article-2100198-11B4279E000005DC-121_468x335.jpg

Back