Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Fine Tuning

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The twin slit experiment shows that what we call waves and photons, are really just two aspects of a deeper reality which we can't detect at this time.

the law of angular conservatum. venus and Neptune are retrograde and our moon orbits opposite to our rotation. I think.

The solar system mostly revolves in the same direction (and is on the same plane) because of the way it formed. However, in collisions, angular momentum is preserved for the system, but some components might change. Hence Neptune, which is on its side, looks like it got bashed by a major collision early on.

Bode's law also seems to indicate a few cases where collisions changed things around.

The solar system mostly revolves in the same direction (and is on the same plane) because of the way it formed. However, in collisions, angular momentum is preserved for the system, but some components might change. Hence Neptune, which is on its side, looks like it got bashed by a major collision early on.

Bode's law also seems to indicate a few cases where collisions changed things around.
I think you mean Uranus. :)

The twin slit experiment shows that what we call waves and photons, are really just two aspects of a deeper reality which we can't detect at this time.

I think that deeper reality is real and that it is the spiritual realm.

Ah, brings up a question I've pondered.
Does the spiritual realm contain the physical or does the physical realm contain the spiritual? Or neither? Or both?
:shrug

Ah, brings up a question I've pondered.
Does the spiritual realm contain the physical or does the physical realm contain the spiritual? Or neither? Or both?
:shrug

Both. The Spiritual realm contains the physical realm (but we have a veil over the earth so we can't see it normally). Plus, our physical realm does contain the spiritual, it is written that the kingdom of Heaven is at hand. We are in it and it in us. In Christ, and Christ in us. Yes.

Yep. The universe is, I think, the place created for His creatures, and what we call the spiritual is the eternal part of creation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back