Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Finish That Quote...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Edward

2024 Supporter
Ok, here's the game. Bible quotes. Post the first part, someone else has to finish it. No fair looking up the answer! This is the Honor system. Close enough counts. If you're not sure, post what you think it is and then look it up. ;)
Double points for naming the person who quoted it! :sohappy:woot

I'lll go first:

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus...

Too hard for you guys? lol. I thought that was a pretty easy one. That was Romans 8:1
the rest of it goes like this:

who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Here's an easy one...For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son...

Finish it and give one of your own...:biggrin2

Come on now, this is educational. I seen a vid on youtube where a guy went to a mall and did this on people and people had no clue about the bible. It was sad :sad

..that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Okay, here is mine:

A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and...

He he! I know this! I read it today in fact. I wont give the answer. I'll give it a couple days and let someone else answer it, if not, then I will.

:study

This is scripture brothers and sisters, it sounds like a quote from Poe or something but it is in there. :)

Good one allenwynne!

..that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Okay, here is mine:

A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and...

money is the answer to everything. (Eccl. 10:19)

And here's mine...

Do not eat the bread of a man who...

The TOG​

money is the answer to everything. (Eccl. 10:19)

And here's mine...

Do not eat the bread of a man who...

The TOG​

I didn't know this one, but I did cheat and looked it up. I wont give a spoiler, but I will say that, I'm not sure I've ever read this before and it was enlightening and profound! Good one TOG! :)

Back