Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Finish the Lyric (Rules in OP)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Knotical

Shepherd of the Knotical kid-farm
Let's see how long we can keep this going. The idea is to post the first part of a lyric and see who is the first to post the last part, along with the artist/band it is from. To make it easy we won't need the actual song title.

Of course I will get things rolling in the next post.

(Umm...) intriguing thread... :)

Sounds like questdriven and faeriecat, among others, will really enjoy it, since they are kind of resident rock music experts...

Ok, so this first one appears to been a tough one, but the end of the lyric is: ...we salute you! AC/DC

To keep this one going what genre should we stick to?

I knew that one but I was away from forum for 2 days AC/DC Aussie rockers, grew up with them blaring out of my stereo....mum n dad hated them.
Ok whats the next one please Knotical?

Again, welcome back, Paul. Really glad you decided to stick around.

Let's see, slightly switching gears, I shall go with this:

Here I am, rock you...

ummmm..... i'm stumped ,can you hum the melody for me:biggrin

Thank's Knotical, yes i think it's the right choice for me, I'm not going to let the few who are off centre ruin my time here or affect my walk with Christ. Now when I check a thread, if I see they are involved in it or comment on it i just don't bother replying to that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hint: the remaining part of the lyric has to do with a certain kind of weather event. A bit bigger than a tropical depression.

New lyrics to guess the next line & the artist(s) ....

"Come monday, it'll be all right
Come monday, i'll be holdin' you tight
I spent four lonely days in a brown l.a. haze...."

New lyrics to guess the next line & the artist(s) ....

"Come monday, it'll be all right
Come monday, i'll be holdin' you tight
I spent four lonely days in a brown l.a. haze...."

Well, I know of two artists who have sung this (James Taylor and Jimmy Buffett), but cannot for the life of me remember the rest of the lyric, even though I hear almost every day on Pandora.

Grrrr.:confused:grumpy

Back