Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] First Human Embryos Edited in U.S.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Gene splicing ? No but as barb pointed out with gmo we bred slaves .certain traits were bred into slaves.

Actually, there wasn't enough time to have done that with regard to American slavery. One of the reasons that evolutionary scientists rejected eugenics was that it would take a huge amount of time to breed characteristics into or out of a population.
https://books.google.com/books?id=8...6AEIaDAL#v=onepage&q=Punnett eugenics&f=false

Twenty-two generation of selective breeding to reduce "feeblemindedness" from one in 100 to one in 1000. And that's under optimal conditions, assuming a single recessive gene responsible. And that's probably a bad assumption.

We did the same with dogs,certain races have disposition to sickle cell trait,and sickle cell anemia.

Took thousands of years for sickle cell to emerge, and a few thousand more to develop a form of hemoglobin that resists malaria, but doesn't cause disease as a side effect.

Any?
Actually, there wasn't enough time to have done that with regard to American slavery. One of the reasons that evolutionary scientists rejected eugenics was that it would take a huge amount of time to breed characteristics into or out of a population.
https://books.google.com/books?id=8esnhRxBomMC&pg=PA165&lpg=PA165&dq=Punnett+eugenics&source=bl&ots=9t6eeUzPZ9&sig=f4_Z2C_ewr39V4k3g3itdw0V0s0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiepJKZ2r3VAhVHjVQKHTaPD9sQ6AEIaDAL#v=onepage&q=Punnett eugenics&f=false

Twenty-two generation of selective breeding to reduce "feeblemindedness" from one in 100 to one in 1000. And that's under optimal conditions, assuming a single recessive gene responsible. And that's probably a bad assumption.

Took thousands of years for sickle cell to emerge, and a few thousand more to develop a form of hemoglobin that resists malaria, but doesn't cause disease as a side effect.
Yet we had a kid die from sickle trait, ran to death by running stairs.

Sure, haven;t you heard about that? I've been hearing about that for years and it's getting to be more widespread.

https://www.cancertutor.com/rifebeck/

http://www.bhg.com/health-family/conditions/cancer/cancer-fighting-superfoods/

I heard about this back in the 90's. You see, treating cancer is a multi billion dollar industry. If a cure was to get out then it would destroy their industry. The way it is now, cancer is a death sentence for the most part, and their treatments may prolong life, and this is good for them because they can make more money on us on our way out.

Now I'm no doctor or scientist so can't say if it works or how or anything. What I do know is that their chief tool against us is deception, misinformation and ignorance. So they can't be trusted, and it seems likely that someone could (or has) come up with a cure for cancer (like is said) and they are suppressing it. Not positive, but I think the guy who came up with it committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head six times. It seems likely that they would suppress it just for the money. Follow the money.
So it was fluke in my long living family born I the 1900s thst kids died at three because the food they ate?

Both grandparents were born when mothers pushed out kids because three or four might die before three.

How many families have that problem today?

Great aunt,born 1904,died 2002,one of six ,three died before three.so she was one of nine.

Grandfather harry,dad side, one of 8 ,two died ,these were born before the 30s and the oldest in the early 1900s. He lived to be 87.my grandmother ,his wife,was in a similar situation and she died at the age of 92.eating healthy does Not save you from a fall at that age.could it be cancer comes from several things or just that we had this and didn't know it.medical knowledge is primitive until a few centuries ago and even then the early 1900s. It began to grow.

I don't buy into super foods curing us.if it was true very few of those child deaths would be as common.simple measles,the flue,rubella,malaria, and small pox,tuberculosis wouldnt be as rampant then.washing your body gets rid of the problem of leprosy along with proper sanitary systems.those countries thar have leprosy dint have good health care and sanitation.

I don't know, Jason. But scripture tells us a couple different ways to prolong our life here on earth. That first article was talking about frequency treatment, with radio waves I guess. I have heard that we are supposed to resonate our frequency with the frequency of Heaven. You know that our bodies are electro-magnetic and resonate and transmit energy. This is accepted scientific fact even. What I've heard is that, we should be on a higher frequency than we are and there's things one can do to makes changes to their frequency. Like eating in such a way that our bodies are more alkaline than acid, and that prayer changes ones frequency. From what I remember of this, cancer resonates at a low frequency, so if one has a low frequency by being too acid or whatever then cancer would have a greater propensity to begin to grow in that individual. Food does have a lot to do with it. The food nowadays lowers everyone's frequency.

Maybe, your family from 100 years ago ate better food than we have available to us nowadays? Or prayed more? Geez, real food is hard to find anymore. Only the corporations food which is so adulterated that it's no good. Our bodies need certain foods to operate properly. I've read that about 70 to 80% of our daily food intake is supposed to be raw fruits and vegetables. You can't take a high performance race car which is supposed to run on high octane gas (or alcohol) and feed it cheap regular gas because the performance will be lower than it should be.

I don't know, Jason. But scripture tells us a couple different ways to prolong our life here on earth. That first article was talking about frequency treatment, with radio waves I guess. I have heard that we are supposed to resonate our frequency with the frequency of Heaven. You know that our bodies are electro-magnetic and resonate and transmit energy. This is accepted scientific fact even. What I've heard is that, we should be on a higher frequency than we are and there's things one can do to makes changes to their frequency. Like eating in such a way that our bodies are more alkaline than acid, and that prayer changes ones frequency. From what I remember of this, cancer resonates at a low frequency, so if one has a low frequency by being too acid or whatever then cancer would have a greater propensity to begin to grow in that individual. Food does have a lot to do with it. The food nowadays lowers everyone's frequency.

Maybe, your family from 100 years ago ate better food than we have available to us nowadays? Or prayed more? Geez, real food is hard to find anymore. Only the corporations food which is so adulterated that it's no good. Our bodies need certain foods to operate properly. I've read that about 70 to 80% of our daily food intake is supposed to be raw fruits and vegetables. You can't take a high performance race car which is supposed to run on high octane gas (or alcohol) and feed it cheap regular gas because the performance will be lower than it should be.
Neurons are and radio waves emitied by the sun or natural causes can be stronger then radio emissions.

Our bodies conduct but that em theory isn't really fully true. I never said bad foods or diet aren't a cause but only that eating great doesn't guarentee long life or a cure to illness.Im highly skeptical of natural cures based on personal experience. Chirppractics dud that to me

Yeah, they might not have all the details worked out yet...but they're working on it. And there is something to it! The medical profession does do a lot of good too...but not all of it is good.

Yet we had a kid die from sickle trait, ran to death by running stairs.

Sickle cell is one of those things that is good for a population, but not so good for the individual who has the bad luck to be homozygous for it. If you're heterozygous for it, you have no health issues and immunity to malaria. If you are homozygous, you probably die by your late teens. But given the fact that you likely die or fail to reproduce if you get malaria without treatment, it's a good deal for the population.

On the other hand, a new version of hemoglobin has appeared in West Africa that provides good protection against malaria, but doesn't have the severe effects of sickle cell on homozygotes. It's now spreading, as you might expect.

This sort of science in my opinion is super dangerous. Being too dependent on one or two strains of food fave historically had a negitive effect of a famine hitting an area with all of one kind of produce gone because they didn't diversify the crops to different kinds of potatoes or different strains of whatever was being made.

Take that lesson and transfer it to human biology. Dangerous, scary and tragic.

My Pastor says that we shouldn't tolerate sickness or disease in our bodies because Christ paid the price for it and by His stripes were we healed. That we should speak to our bodies and tell the spirit of infirmity that they have no right to be here and take authority over it. And the same thing was said by another and backed up with this scripture;

Luke 10:19
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.../

I went to Strongs to be sure, and looked up the term "all" (v19) in the Greek. That's what it means, all. :)

I'm going to start talking to my body today. :woot2

My Pastor says that we shouldn't tolerate sickness or disease in our bodies because Christ paid the price for it and by His stripes were we healed. That we should speak to our bodies and tell the spirit of infirmity that they have no right to be here and take authority over it. And the same thing was said by another and backed up with this scripture;
I believe this phrase is speaking of spiritual healing not physical......

I believe this phrase is speaking of spiritual healing not physical......

Not so. That was his main point that it is spiritual and it's flesh body healing too. But that people do not realize the power of the spoken word in Christ. That what we think and speak is what becomes our reality. Most people I know it is common to hear them say I feel like crap, blah blah blah, and so they have problems. I guess that's inviting the spirit of infirmity in, when we agree with pain or sickness and speak about it. SO we're to be conscious of this and to speak positive about our health...giving glory and thanksgiving to God all the while.

He used Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt as an example. Over two million people left Egypt and not one infirm among them in any way. No feebleness, no crutches, nothing but wholeness.

That's how I understand it. I don't know the mechanics of it or how it works but it makes sense to me in light of the nephilim scriptures.
Go ahead and believe as you want to believe and let it be so according to your faith, but eternity is a long time, Brother.
We are supposed to look to God for our healing anyway. By His stripes we were healed. Already paid for.
The way I understand it is.... as long as it is human to human... blood, organ, stem cell.... plasma... whatever... you are golden.

The problem is when you are mingled with animal or alien (aliens are not from other planets but are demons and from the spirit dimension).

It is the hybridization that disqualifies you. This is because you become a being that is not "fully human".
This hybridization, from what I understand, would also not be like a single part but something that alters your DNA.

The way I understand it is.... as long as it is human to human... blood, organ, stem cell.... plasma... whatever... you are golden.

The problem is when you are mingled with animal or alien (aliens are not from other planets but are demons and from the spirit dimension).

It is the hybridization that disqualifies you. This is because you become a being that is not "fully human".
This hybridization, from what I understand, would also not be like a single part but something that alters your DNA.

Interesting idea. The gene for cytochrome C is identical in humans and other apes. If you somehow recieved that gene from say a gorilla, would you then be only "part human", or would you still be fully human since the gene is indistinguishable from the human gene?

You talking about the claims that people living close to high-voltage power lines have more illnesses?
Not really but often they say that because of chi damage from magnetic energy,the gauss field is to high to affect them. One hundred feet here.

Interesting idea. The gene for cytochrome C is identical in humans and other apes. If you somehow recieved that gene from say a gorilla, would you then be only "part human", or would you still be fully human since the gene is indistinguishable from the human gene?
The DNA for the skulls being found, all around the world, but for the majority, in Peru, is even today being tested.... The results should be out soon.

If you don't believe the skulls are something other than human, you should look again. Blending of the DNA was what caused "all flesh" to be corrupted in the days of Noah. Noah and his family were "perfect in their generations". This means....fully pure human DNA as God created man.

I believe it was Hitler and his Nazi ilk that tried to cross apes with humans as super soldiers....

They would not be "pure" human DNA.

The DNA for the skulls being found, all around the world, but for the majority, in Peru, is even today being tested.... The results should be out soon.

You didn't answer my question, but do you actually think those skulls, which were caused by binding the skulls of infants, are other than human?

If you don't believe the skulls are something other than human, you should look again.

They seem entirely human. I notice the sequencing data, if any was done at all, is being kept secret, so not so very likely.

I believe it was Hitler and his Nazi ilk that tried to cross apes with humans as super soldiers....

Never heard of that. It would be a foolish thing to do, since humans are much better soldiers than any ape could be. It is true that in Stalin's time, the Soviets were thinking of breeding super soldiers. But Stalin's suppression of genetics and Darwinism kept Soviet scientists from realizing the large number of generations it would take to get any results at all.

But I was kinda hoping for an answer to my question:

You didn't answer my question, but do you actually think those skulls, which were caused by binding the skulls of infants, are other than human?

Binding a skull does not:
1/ cause the skull to have an larger volume
and
2/ cause the skull to have totally different suture marks
and
3/ change the position of the entrance of the spinal column into the base of the skull.
and
4/ happen so fast that you can have an infant with a very large elongated skull.

The people bound the skulls of their infants as a method of imitation. They wanted their kids to look like a race of larger, more intelligent and more powerful beings.

They seem entirely human. I notice the sequencing data, if any was done at all, is being kept secret, so not so very likely.

I know that I am fascinated with the unknown and unexplained.

However, some people are unaccepting of things unless they are presented by the "professionals" of certain fields. It is sad due to the fact that this is not always the truth and there are ulterior motives in place. What atheistic evolutionist is going to present any find.... if it contradicts the evolutionary model?

As for the skulls.....These cannot be human, based on the one simple fact that ALL human skulls have a distinctive pattern of sutures where the bones grow and come together...every human skull is identical in this respect. Just as we all have a tibia and fibula in our legs, ulna and radius in our arms, four chambers to our heart and the same number of vertebra in our spine. It is a characteristic of the human body.

These skulls are totally devoid of certain suture seams. They are of a totally different being, or hybrid.

Never heard of that. It would be a foolish thing to do, since humans are much better soldiers than any ape could be. It is true that in Stalin's time, the Soviets were thinking of breeding super soldiers. But Stalin's suppression of genetics and Darwinism kept Soviet scientists from realizing the large number of generations it would take to get any results at all.

Well I may have it wrong. It may have been Stalin. However, they attempted to breed these hybrids for shear strength. It was a true event and it is documented.

But I was kinda hoping for an answer to my question:

I am certainly out to lunch when you start going into all this detail...

However, if it is identical in humans and other apes..... how do you know?

There are lots of gene traits, in other organisms, that are similar to humans, are there not?

I think what we are talking about here is a genetic hybridization that would cause the DNA to be "unhuman". I don't know at what level or to what extent this would be...

I have heard that the DNA of the nephilim may have been a quadrahelix instead of double helix......people are just guessing or using their scientific knowledge.

We should know soon as they have several samples in different labs in the US and Canada.[/quote][/QUOTE]

I dunno barb, why don't you try it and lets us know if you start dragging your knuckles.....:hysterical:hysterical:hysterical:hysterical:hysterical

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back