Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Florida today

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Maybe when they were called Rebs (South), they had that same feeling as the Yanks (North) descended on them. It appears they've learned nothing; they're still not prepared. We ought to fire the entire South, send them to the wizard of Oz seeking a brain, and take all their cars they can't seem to control away from them. I hope we don't allow them same drivers to relocate to somewhere that has real snow. :shame

Maybe when they were called Rebs (South), they had that same feeling as the Yanks (North) descended on them. It appears they've learned nothing; they're still not prepared. We ought to fire the entire South, send them to the wizard of Oz seeking a brain, and take all their cars they can't seem to control away from them. I hope we don't allow them same drivers to relocate to somewhere that has real snow. :shame
All them drivers are from up north.
We should send them back.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Suffer, Florida! SUFFER!
Isn't that cruel? Maybe people in Florida have never heard of coats and all of them will freeze to death. Does their homes even have heating? Let's think this thing out. They probably have no snow plows and will have to wait ten minutes stuck in snow until the sun melts it all; oh the humanity of it all. :shame

Isn't that cruel? Maybe people in Florida have never heard of coats and all of them will freeze to death. Does their homes even have heating? Let's think this thing out. They probably have no snow plows and will have to wait ten minutes stuck in snow until the sun melts it all; oh the humanity of it all. :shame

The United Nations should immediately start sending humanitarian aid to Florida.

please, I worked in that cold spell. who in the north walks outside for most of the day?
snow? nope, we didn't get that where I live.

please, I worked in that cold spell. who in the north walks outside for most of the day?
snow? nope, we didn't get that where I live.
Well,you can have mine.Their is a blizzard going on right now.I would gladly take your weather.

Well,you can have mine.Their is a blizzard going on right now.I would gladly take your weather.
of 80 plus with humidity at about 8am? that was what it was like to walk on the beach route called sea grove Friday. I walk faster when its not hotter then 80.

80 sounds real nice right now when it is 25 where I live.
that's in the morning by noon that gets close to the upper 80's. it did get that cold here a few weeks ago. it was about 28 one day when i started a route. which one was that? ah that real easy one. phht. I wasn't happy with that time.

Back