Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Florida today

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have been. there isn't any county that hasn't been. beauty? its in the eye of the beholder here. swamps aren't beautiful they have an acquired liking.
Do you see any alligators?I read a story a few months ago about a lady at a picnic in Florida.She left her infant for only a couple of seconds to get something out of a cooler only to turn back and see a gator carryng her baby off into the water.OH BOY how sad is that?

Do you see any alligators?I read a story a few months ago about a lady at a picnic in Florida.She left her infant for only a couple of seconds to get something out of a cooler only to turn back and see a gator carryng her baby off into the water.OH BOY how sad is that?
I have. theres a park nearby my fil that has them that watch you when you walk. they wont attack. they have plenty to feed. that happens in rural areas

I wasn't whining. beside haji weather is colder at times then germany
Okay, you are not whining. I know it's warmer here than in other regions of the same latitude (thank God for the gulf stream!).
Anyway, it's fun to sound like a tough northerner. :lol

On a more serious note I still think you should take a day off tomorrow. Cold and wet weather + work + flu isn't a good combiation even if you feel alright again. Even us super tough European northerners (LOL) would take a day off under those circumstances.

Okay, you are not whining. I know it's warmer here than in other regions of the same latitude (thank God for the gulf stream!).
Anyway, it's fun to sound like a tough northerner. :lol

On a more serious note I still think you should take a day off tomorrow. Cold and wet weather + work + flu isn't a good combiation even if you feel alright again. Even us super tough European northerners (LOL) would take a day off under those circumstances.
its not cold here. it will be in the mid 70's. trust me I could hit the gym today. it is possible that I had an allergy with and asthma attack. some of the symptoms are the same. fever, runny nose, and some coughing fit.i didn't have a large fit of clearing the chest but I had the itching I get. I get that when I do have the bad asthma days.

For a while, warmer climates are going to be causing more snow in the south. More heat, more evaporation from the ocean, and more precipitation. If it happens to be freezing at the time, you get snow. North Texas is like that now. We get a warmer hardiness zone, but it still snows more. Weird but true.

Back