Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

FollowTheLamb Forums

Do you like these forums?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well i voted yes because I do like them, but I prefer phpbb over invision board.

But the content is excellent :wink: (And that's what matters)

I think I know one person who voted no but I will not say his name!

Ok, I gave it a try (followthelamb.com) but every 5 minutes I receive the message:

Code:
There appears to be an error with the board you are trying to visit.

This error has been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience
-The InvisionFree Team

then it works again, then like in another five minutes I receive the message again...

Is annoying...

I think you need to get a server, there is alot out there with affordable prices.

That server that you have your forum in, hosts thousands of other forums for free too and that is why it shows that problem...

Except from that, I really like the content.... the topics in general are coolest :wink:

But like I said, is annoying to receive that message every 5 minutes...

Take care and God bless,

I went to your site a few times and posted a message on it, but for about 3 weeks now I get that error message every time I go there.

This error problem is annoying us all, we soon hope to have it fixed, once it is fixed the forums will be bugless.

Back