Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] For Employment.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just asking that my name be lifted up in prayer I have been looking for about 2 months & my unemplyment benefits may possibly running out due to state regulations. Im applying anywhere I can think to. Thanks My real name is Caresse ( Karease) :)

ty ty Im believe God will come thru for me like he always does :yes:pray

He sure does come through some times i do wish He would hurry a bit. Although He is never late.

Back in the summer of 2000, I found a great job - just had to move 770 miles to work there! My last job change meant that I moved 97 miles, sold my house and kinda started over, at age 51.

There are jobs out there, but not nearly as many as, say, 10 years ago.
Times are tough and all we can do for you is pray (not that praying is a LITTLE thing...)

Pizzaguy is right in that one does have to be prepared to move, if necessary; if we look at the history of North America, the mobility of labor is a kind of important factor.

(But, ReesesPieces, I hope you won't have to move.)

you got a beautiful name there carrese, i pray that God will continue to give you strenght and perseverance and that He will also open job opportunities in your area. Be patient sis, God's blessing is coming !:) In Jesus Name , Amen.

In fact I just move to Massachusetts almost a year ago from Upstate NY to become a CNA finally, got a job here that hired me after I finished my training things quickly went sour with the job (mismanaged nursing home, to say the least) we parted :clap & now Im back to square one! In all honestly I would love to move back to NY but living in pittsfield has given me great relief from my family. Just needed time for ME for once. Hard being the one everyone counts on sometimes you get lost in the rhythm & just kinda become a slave to helping everyone else & losing yourself...if you know what I mean :)

Im trying strong to stay here but I do miss my church & pittsfield doesnt have much to offer in my faith :/ its only an hour away & i wouldnt mind traveling. Im hoping God just gives me favor.... it will work out one way or another!

Thanks so much guys! :love2:love2:love2

CNAs can be some of the hardest working workers in healthcare. Have you tried home health care?

CNAs can be some of the hardest working workers in healthcare. Have you tried home health care?

Yes, That's how I started out I really find it quite boring...not enough for me to do so I try to stay away from it but since Im getting desperate I just might have to go back to good ole home care. :bigfrown Jobs a job!

Yes, That's how I started out I really find it quite boring...not enough for me to do so I try to stay away from it but since Im getting desperate I just might have to go back to good ole home care. :bigfrown Jobs a job!

ReesesPieces: It's a really valuable sort of work. Even if it's not rewarded as it maybe should, so many seniors and families depend on it.

Blessings.

ReesesPieces: It's a really valuable sort of work. Even if it's not rewarded as it maybe should, so many seniors and families depend on it.

Blessings.

Your right farouk and I have had some families who really needed the help & other who abused it you have to take the good with the bad for sure, but it can be a very rewarding job! :yes

Your right farouk and I have had some families who really needed the help & other who abused it you have to take the good with the bad for sure, but it can be a very rewarding job! :yes

ReesesPieces:

Well, this is good that you can derive some satisfaction from the job, anyway.

Blessings.

Caresse,

I have been unemployed for extended periods of time at several points in my life. Keep your chinup, keep looking, keep trusting in Him! :yes

Our merciful Father, I pray for Caresse that You will bring her to the right opportunity to use her skills in Your service, Lord, because we know that all things we do for Your glory. We pray, Lord, that You would meet her needs for employment and financial provision. In Jesus name, we ask this for Caresse. Amen. :pray

Last edited by a moderator:
Caresse,

I have been unemployed for extended periods of time at several points in my life. Keep your chinup, keep looking, keep trusting in Him! :yes

Our merciful Father, I pray for Caresse that You will bring her to the right opportunity to use her skills in Your service, Lord, because we know that all things we do for Your glory. We pray, Lord, that You would meet her needs for employment and financial provision. In Jesus name, we ask this for Caresse. Amen. :pray

Amen!

After today, you can have MY job. :bigfrown

I guess reading about someone going thru unemployment gives me perspective, but today was just one of those days. I got so upset, at 4:04 in the afternoon, I told the boss I'd worked late four days in a row and was going HOME.

He didn't like it at all. TOUGH.

I not only ask our Father in heaven to put you to work, but I ask that He put you to work in an environment where you jump outta bed every day looking forward to your day!

I have on my pentecostal heavy duty eye make-up...the proper black skirt with the soft pink blouse .The piano has bounced out the foot stopping gospel and now is gently mellow quietly waiting on the Lord

Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

:couch

I have on my pentecostal heavy duty eye make-up...the proper black skirt with the soft pink blouse .The piano has bounced out the foot stopping gospel and now is gently mellow quietly waiting on the Lord

Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Oh reba you make me smile...: :)

(Good Biblical sentiment quoted, too.)

Blessings.

After today, you can have MY job. :bigfrown

I guess reading about someone going thru unemployment gives me perspective, but today was just one of those days. I got so upset, at 4:04 in the afternoon, I told the boss I'd worked late four days in a row and was going HOME.

He didn't like it at all. TOUGH.

I not only ask our Father in heaven to put you to work, but I ask that He put you to work in an environment where you jump outta bed every day looking forward to your day!

Thank you that would be ideal but in order for me to have my dream job I definitely need to enroll in school! Which is my plan in the near future!!!

:biglol Love the scripture reference though :)

Things can can get out of whack so easy some times please be aware i was born pentecostal so while trying to gave pizzaguy a smile i was laughing at myself.

Back