Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] For help to get my student loans paid off quickly...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If you guys would be willing to, please pray that the Lord would allow me to get my $40k of student loans paid off on a pittance... while being able to help support some of the Lord's work in China and Nepal (I'm giving $180 a month to indigenous missions)... Basically, I need to maintain the $180 a month to my pledge, while being able to have $500+ per month for loan payments. I have two jobs, but they're both part-time and the one job will greatly lose hours when January through March hits. :eeeekkk

If you guys are interested in supporting indigenous missions, there is www.christianaid.org , www.gfa.org , and www.asiaharvest.org the more money that roles into these organizations, the faster we'll have the 10/40 window evangelized.

You're in my prayers, Charles, that our Lord will continue to arrange things in your life so you are able to meet your obligations, according to His will.

Continue to pray and to study our Lord's word. And remember always that when you:

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.... (KJV)

Blessings!

Back