Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

For Mike

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That was funny, Dora! And most funny comic strips are funny because there's an element of truth in them. ;)

cats... :shame

Problem is cats are too stupid to get the message...

Dogs are so smart even if they run away they come back... well unless they don't like you. Our dogs go on journeys when we are up in Maine. Like this summer my older dog took my new dog on an adventure around the island and we couldn't find them for sometime. We got a call from my Uncle (five miles away) that he saw two black dogs heading into the forest. An hour later there they were covered in sticks and looking like they had just come back from climbing mt everest.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back