Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

For my pilot friend....

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I had kind of an adventurous mother, or I might not have ever done many of the things I got to do. She actually got me into my first (and only) rodeo.

Wait, did you fly in the military?
Yes, but that is a whole 'nother story. Suffice it to say that I still love helicopters, but haven't flown one since leaving the Army, about 45 years ago..

Yes, but that is a whole 'nother story. Suffice it to say that I still love helicopters, but haven't flown one since leaving the Army, about 45 years ago..
Your whole life was an adventure!

I've taken the Boeing tour, that's about it. lol

lol

Did you ride a bull or a mustang?
Just roped and tackled a very small calf. I was 8 or 9 at the time. Several adults were standing all around to make sure that neither the calf nor I got hurt.

Your whole life was an adventure!

I've taken the Boeing tour, that's about it. lol
It's a drug. I talked my wife into quitting teaching, and I quit ECI, and we both went on the road as carneys for 12 years.

Just roped and tackled a very small calf. I was 8 or 9 at the time. Several adults were standing all around to make sure that neither the calf nor I got hurt.
I've seen that before, it's the kiddie calf roping event or something like that.

Dang, I had you on a bucking bull for sure.

I've seen that before, it's the kiddie calf roping event or something like that.

Dang, I had you on a bucking bull for sure.
Hey, I won't even ride the mechanical bull at the bar.

You fly airplanes and make weapons!! You are my hero!!

I recognize Raytheon, I believe they make radar systems for Boeing.

btw, I didn't think so, but are you in any of those pictures?
They make Boat radar, too.

Nope, I was not allowed to be photographed...... ( I'm kidding.)

lol

What did you do in the carnival? Or were you kidding?
Have you ever had Cinnamon Roasted Almonds? We were one of three companies that introduced them to the USA. That was really a fun job, and I learned SO much about people. But..... prices kept going up, and how much can you keep raising the price of a little bag of nuts? We finally sold it back to the original owners. Made a good profit... got four times what we paid for it. But they let hired help run it into the ground within a few years. They are still in business, but they are next to nothing now.

You fly airplanes and make weapons!! You are my hero!! fro

I recognize Raytheon, I believe they make radar systems for Boeing.

btw, I didn't think so, but are you in any of those pictures?
also the stinger missile with corporation from boeing

Yeah, lots of missile stuff and guidance systems. We even ran the Gulf war from our parking lot for three days. (It was testing a CentCom Mobile HQ)

Have you ever had Cinnamon Roasted Almonds? We were one of three companies that introduced them to the USA. That was really a fun job, and I learned SO much about people. But..... prices kept going up, and how much can you keep raising the price of a little bag of nuts? We finally sold it back to the original owners. Made a good profit... got four times what we paid for it. But they let hired help run it into the ground within a few years. They are still in business, but they are next to nothing now.
Yes, at our state fair, those are good. That's too bad they couldn't run the business, but hey, if you sold it for profit, that's pretty good for you.

Back