Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

For the love of convenience, for the love of progress, for the love of...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
These are the only chips I want put into my body:
View attachment 5960
And I'll do it myself, thank you!
:lol

Don't forget about these:
images

banks charge the business a dollar for each time a visa or mastecard is used. so if we are chipped will we be paying for the usage of our own money!
In some cases we already are charged to use our own money. There are ATMs that charge me if it's not my bank. There are some stores here that if you use a CC, they will charge you a small fee, those are mostly gas stations.

In some cases we already are charged to use our own money. There are ATMs that charge me if it's not my bank. There are some stores here that if you use a CC, they will charge you a small fee, those are mostly gas stations.
yes I know, we have gas stations that give you cards for discounts if you link your cc to them. I save 10 cents per gallon at one station if I do that.

Financial chips are not the route to go. There are many people who have allergic reactions to metals; these people would be unable to have the chips. Plastics would also not provide a solution for the chips, for much the same reason.

Financial chips are not the route to go. There are many people who have allergic reactions to metals; these people would be unable to have the chips. Plastics would also not provide a solution for the chips, for much the same reason.
I was going to post that. and also the homeless

The powers-that-be with the financial chips won't be concerned about the homeless.
that is true, but well that is another topic. I have a few stories about what the homeless do here to stay drunk and eat and have camps in place the people that live near wouldn't ever know about.

These will have their heads chopped off instead.

banks charge the business a dollar for each time a visa or mastecard is used. so if we are chipped will we be paying for the usage of our own money!
No charged for use of our own body. The better looking you are the less you get charged. I estimate I'll be bankrupt in two weeks.

These will have their heads chopped off instead.

You never know but that you might be spot on with that possibility.

If it turns out that you are spot on, then you're going to have to agree to take my place as a moderator........I would be amongst the headless.

It's one thing to not have a mind .... it's quite another to not have a head.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back