Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Forget the spiders. It's mosquito season!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Claudya

So when you hear the 400ish Hz pitched annoying buzz noise you know exactly you're gonna become an involuntary blood donor soon and gonna be scratching that bite for the rest of the summer, and in a matter of days you'll be covered in red sore spots like an acne ridden teenager.

What's the best way to handle them? Repellants? Mosquito nets? Leaving the windows shut on summer nights? Raw violence?

So when you hear the 400ish Hz pitched annoying buzz noise you know exactly you're gonna become an involuntary blood donor soon and gonna be scratching that bite for the rest of the summer, and in a matter of days you'll be covered in red sore spots like an acne ridden teenager.

What's the best way to handle them? Repellants? Mosquito nets? Leaving the windows shut on summer nights? Raw violence?
I don't get that and well they are the state bird.

I don't get that and well they are the state bird.

a576e02f01b2e01ec57f837c2b0cd23a.jpg

Note to self: Avoid Minnesota at all costs.

Found a half full bottle of repellent body lotion left over from last year. Yay me!! Hopefully I can sleep now.

I got eaten alive yesterday at work and at home during the night. We had a warm winter, so more mosquitos than normal survived the winter, and now that we've had some rain the last days thre are perfect breeding conditions.
I'm going insane. :wall
Every inch of my skin is itching.
:cries
I'm dying. God help me.

I got eaten alive yesterday at work and at home during the night. We had a warm winter, so more mosquitos than normal survived the winter, and now that we've had some rain the last days thre are perfect breeding conditions.
I'm going insane. :wall
Every inch of my skin is itching.
:cries
I'm dying. God help me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back