Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] forgive me, i repent some for morality and rightiousness.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

forgive me please ( is it allowed to show emotion in sadness, if so could there bocome a 'depri' emoticon)

forgive me please.
i can type a whole lot of things with the question for forgiveness.
but if you have red my style of posting from the begin on, you might have an idea whereto i ask forgivenes for one.

then there's so much more, and i know jesus forgives and am good with my conscience now and god.

but still i want to ask forgiveness for thinking to collect the money from the winepress here, silly huh. but maybe not so if you get my believe from which a part is to fullfill the prophecies and so etc...(read what i posted in the board; christian advice)

i just want to hear i have been forgiven by who i should.
coming here just when i stopped reading exodus and thinking i am mozes.
sry
basicly i just want to ask forgivenss for my wrongfull actions that come out of my believe in combination with my schizophrenia(paranoid)

it's nothing new that in the past they used to be the leaders, i even once hear alaxender had schizophrenia.

here i hope you can forgive me for thinking i am the owwwwww
since i am just one young men and not your/our or even my own god.
i believe in god just as most here do and in fact i would sign to be no more of worth then anyone here.
í will try to keep my mind a bit clear in the future when i post instead of blassing of that i am the returnal of jesus or so, which in my life i am.
but you are as much as me, sry for me even ever doubting so, sry.

i cant change what has been..but in the future i will surely base myself more upon being a normal person, then being the messiah.

my psychologist told me yesterday that i have a very low selfesteem, and that got me thinking.
i use argument and this and that(all treu though) but whatfor??
i have spilled enough beens;)

i will do my best better to be more member and less messiah.
please i hope you can forgive me my talks over the subject of jesus returnal, since it to each a personal matter, or i would plie for that (here i go again)

besides forgiveness for my selfesteem in combination with what i have witnessed.
i also whih to ask forgiveness for being hard to follow and so
believe me on the internet my dutch isnt much better.

forgive me for what i done wrong.
i will try to participate in a better way
and not spam this site when i have used substances.
basicly i just want to ask you to understand and forgive me for my narrow vision upon everybody and the way i act/post on this forum.

forgive me and please pray for me that i will learn to post more as me, then as anything else...and i will do my best so.;)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back