Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Forgiveness

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey guys and gals. This is not an I'm sorry thread. It is me asking for forgiveness. So, here goes.

I would like to ask forgiveness from all of you who I may have hurt or will hurt down the line.

Colossians 3:13 NIV

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

So, I forgive all of you who have hurt me and may hurt me down the line. And I really hope you will forgive me.

I don't mean to do what I do. I just want peace when I am reading the forums.

Here is my list for you to read. Just know it's finalized.

-not get frustrated anymore
-not tell ppl what to say
-not act like a moderator
-don't post a lot of 'How I Feel' threads
-no asking for threads to be locked
-not worry what ppl say
-not act like a jerk
-not be sensitive

I have been working hard on this. I know you all are proud of me. So, I am glad you let me talk about this. Don't rush to forgive me. Take time to pray about it. God bless those that do forgive me.

Just pushing this up. I am not at all forcing any forgiveness upon you guys. Just making it so people can see this.

The only one of God's kids who was/is perfect is Jesus ! We all do things we wish we didn't.

I would forgive you but you haven't done any hurt to me yet.
(However, I myself must work on being more tolerant and loving, and less judgemental and competitive. So *I* have to ask *your* forgiveness much more than you mine.)

I would forgive you but you haven't done any hurt to me yet.
(However, I myself must work on being more tolerant and loving, and less judgemental and competitive. So *I* have to ask *your* forgiveness much more than you mine.)

I surely forgive you loads Claudya I am glad I haven't done anything to hurt you yet.

I know reba. But I am asking forgiveness if I have hurt you. If not, I still ask because I don't want to hurt any of you. You all mean the world to me.

Angel I just want those who I HAVE hurt to come forward and forgive me. And please don't say all is good. Cause I know there are some of you who I've hurt. But if you don't forgive me, then it's your problem. A couple of ppl have forgiven me and I'm glad for that. Last time I am bumping this up. After this I am done. I have my friends on here that like ME for ME.

Daddy once told me something like this...

It is better to be a song then to sing
It is better to be a witness then to witness
It is better to be a testimony the say one..

many time peoples actions speak louder then words.

Angel I just want those who I HAVE hurt to come forward and forgive me. And please don't say all is good. Cause I know there are some of you who I've hurt. But if you don't forgive me, then it's your problem. A couple of ppl have forgiven me and I'm glad for that. Last time I am bumping this up. After this I am done. I have my friends on here that like ME for ME.

I'm a little angry how one minute your my friend and the next minute you're chewing me out? Sheesh.

Maybe there is noone here who you've hurt?
Or maybe if there are they have forgiven you without saying a word?

Anyway, you can ask for forgiveness but you cannot demand it.

You worry wayyyyy too much what people think of you.

Maybe there is noone here who you've hurt?
Or maybe if there are they have forgiven you without saying a word?

Anyway, you can ask for forgiveness but you cannot demand it.

You worry wayyyyy too much what people think of you.

I know. I just thought I would post this thread. I am working on that. I don't care what people think.

I don't care what people think.
For someone who doesn't care what people think you are too easily irritated by disagreement or hurt be some random internet strangers statements. And you are too busy wondering about who might have issues with you or may not have forgiven you. And you quite often start threads that sound suspiciously as if you were seeking our approval of your being here.

Seriously not anymore Claudya. I really don't care what you guys think about me. Some like me and some may not.

I just started this thread for forgiving me for anything I may have done. No one else is forgiving me and that's fine with me.

Last edited:
Dana, I accept your apology.
The next time, to prevent you spouting off negatively,
First, read what is posted. Then, don't respond right away. Take a step back so you can think about the correct way to react. If it hurts, which it may sometimes... Just don't respond.
I am not saying this to hurt your feelings, but I have a question:
Your profile says you are 31, but you act like a 15 year old. Maybe, the next time something is said that offends you, turn off the computer, then take a step back and pray. Then, read the scriptures that relate to what you are going through with your attitude. If you need help finding scriptures I will help you. Until then, try and have some self-control, and be a little more mature- and you get mature by God, through God, and by / through experience.

Okay, my friend. I am sorry I did that. And I know I act like a 15 yr old sometimes. I just need to think before I post. And I will read the scripture that pertains to whatever is going on. And do you think you and I should personally talk about what I've learned so I can understand it better?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back