Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Four Seals

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Like I had said, many make the mistake of thinking that the order in which John was given the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials, that that is the actual order of all those events. It is not. And I already gave one direct Scripture example to prove what I said, but you simply bypassed it because it's obvious you believe something else. So now you force me to actually show the actual Scriptures so others can see the truth of the matter...

All... the below Scriptures are about the last day of this world, the day of Christ's 2nd coming...

Rev 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened
the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and
every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
KJV

Rev 11:15-18
15 And
the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever."
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, "We give Thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned."
18 And
the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
KJV

Rev 16:15-21
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And
the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

Thus as I said before, Jesus comes and pours out His cup of Wrath upon the wicked on the 6th Seal, the 7th Trumpet, and the 7th Vial, as written. If you want to counter that, then know that you will be straying from the written Scriptures.
At this point I have a question.

Are the statements you are making from your personal Bible study, helped by a group, helped by a person?

Along in here when I hear the thunders revealed and then sealed back up, I get to wondering ( can I be absolute about every last days things?)

Symbolism is kind of my thing, but I realize I am considered staying on a limb by some. I do believe in prophecy for today, but I also believe in examination of prophecy. That said. I do suggest the poor in spirit course of action. I am glad you are posting as many times as you are. I want you to continue to post.

I am no one in authority here, but I also realize there is authority here.

eddif

All... the below Scriptures are about the last day of this world, the day of Christ's 2nd coming...

Rev 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened
the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and
every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
KJV

Rev 11:15-18
15 And
the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever."
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, "We give Thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned."
18 And
the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
KJV

Rev 16:15-21
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And
the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

Thus as I said before, Jesus comes and pours out His cup of Wrath upon the wicked on the 6th Seal, the 7th Trumpet, and the 7th Vial, as written. If you want to counter that, then know that you will be straying from the written Scriptures.
You are missing one important fact about the return of Christ on the last day, which is found in Rev 19:11-21. Christ does not return in the air with His army of angels until the ending of the 3 1/2 year reign of the son of perdition here on earth who promises peace and provision who will cause all to takes its mark or die a martyr's death, Rev 13. This happens after the seven seals, seven trumpets and seven vial judgements. There is no way to get around the order of events that were given to John in the visions he received from the angel that Christ sent to him.

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

At this point I have a question.

Are the statements you are making from your personal Bible study, helped by a group, helped by a person?
What kind of question is that? If you don't agree with the Scripture evidence I posted, then is your... personal Bible study influenced by a group or other person, i.e., men's traditions, which isn't that what you are actually asking? The Revelation verses I showed speak directly for themselves. They need no commentary by men. So please understand it those Scriptures you are challenging, not me, if you do not believe them as written.

Along in here when I hear the thunders revealed and then sealed back up, I get to wondering ( can I be absolute about every last days things?)

Symbolism is kind of my thing, but I realize I am considered staying on a limb by some. I do believe in prophecy for today, but I also believe in examination of prophecy. That said. I do suggest the poor in spirit course of action. I am glad you are posting as many times as you are. I want you to continue to post.

I am no one in authority here, but I also realize there is authority here.

eddif
Symbolism in God's Word has a purpose, but He does not always use it in every verse, so the Bible student must be very careful how they understand those symbols. I often see more speculations from brethren that drive away from the actual Scripture witnesses than not.

You are missing one important fact about the return of Christ on the last day, which is found in Rev 19:11-21. Christ does not return in the air with His army of angels until the ending of the 3 1/2 year reign of the son of perdition here on earth who promises peace and provision who will cause all to takes its mark or die a martyr's death, Rev 13. This happens after the seven seals, seven trumpets and seven vial judgements. There is no way to get around the order of events that were given to John in the visions he received from the angel that Christ sent to him.
How am I missing that, since I declared several times already that Jesus returns on that final 7th Vial and 7th Trumpet, and 6th Seal?

And no, I disagree that the Seals, Trumpets, and Vials happen prior... to the 3 1/2 year "great tribulation". I don't know where you are getting that idea, because it is nowhere written in Revelation.

As I showed by quoting the Revelation 6 Sixth Seal, that is when the wicked and deceived on earth will wail for seeing Christ's coming and they wish to hide, and they also declare it is the time of His Wrath, and who is able to stand. That Scripture is even showing that those see The Father sitting upon His throne, which supports Apostle Paul's 1 Corinthians 15 teaching about all being changed at the twinkling of an eye on that day of the "last trump", and thus suggests seeing the Heavenly realm. Same time of His Wrath is shown on the 7th Trumpet also, and on the 7th Vial. So I don't know where in the world you are coming from by going against all that.

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
That indeed is about the day of Christ's future return on "the day of the Lord", the last day of this present world. That is when He will subdue all the wicked, and even destroy the 7,000 of Revelation 11 on the 7th Trumpet, which I have already shown is the timing of His coming and His Wrath also.

The 7th Vial I have also already shown is the time of His coming and day of His Wrath upon the wicked...

Rev 16:15-20
15 Behold,
I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

KJV

So I don't know what in the world you want from me. Can you honestly say I have not shown you the Scriptures to support what I am saying??

DavidT I no longer feel the need to continue trying to discuss this with you as you already have your mind made up that you are right and I am wrong so I am walking away for now.

God bless you and have a great day :)

Activity in heaven is shown the revelation is show Gods direct dealings in literal senses and in symbolism. That is how intelligent the Holy Spirit is. He shows John something in the past, which I guess John couldnt understand as proven when John couldnt tell exactly what the image of the beast was, John told what he saw, and left it to the Holy Spirit to interpret for us today.

Activity in heaven is shown the revelation is show Gods direct dealings in literal senses and in symbolism. That is how intelligent the Holy Spirit is. He shows John something in the past, which I guess John couldnt understand as proven when John couldnt tell exactly what the image of the beast was, John told what he saw, and left it to the Holy Spirit to interpret for us today.
Revelation 10:4 kjv
4. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Evidently John heard and knew what was said, but John was told to seal up what the thunders said.

John knew then, but we now need to have a revelation now. A voice may tell us not to share what we hear.

eddif

Revelation 10

John was not allowed to write down what the seven thunders voiced as it was not yet due time to reveal this mystery of God until the seventh angel sounds his trumpet then the mystery of God will be finished.

Many more will be added unto God before the return of Jesus as it will take God shaking the earth in order for some to finally open their eyes and repent as they come back to His mercy and grace. The little book is that of all things yet to come as God is not done shaking the earth yet and when all things are finished then there will be great rejoicing in heaven as all glory will then be given to God Psalms 29:1-10; Revelation 21:6, 7.

The seventh angel is the one with the seventh trumpet and when he sounds the mystery of God or in other words all things of these revelations that are written in the little book will be finished as Jesus already told the Disciples in the outline of Matthew 24 that from Revelation Chapter 8:6 – 11:14 are the first six trumpets and at the sounding of the seventh trumpet will begin the 3 ½ year rain of the son of perdition on earth who is the last antichrist, 1 John 2:18, 1 Thessalonians 2:1-12.

John is now told to take the little book from the angels hand and eat it. It was sweet in his mouth as in the glory of the Lord that will soon come for His Bride as they have received the promise of Gods blessings for obedience and have eternal life with the Father, Deuteronomy 28:1-14, Romans 6:23. After eating the book it was bitter in the belly as those who reject Jesus and repent not of their sin will face Gods final wrath poured out on them as they cling onto their devil worshiping giving honor and glory to their idols made of hands that are gods before them, Leviticus 26:1-46; Deuteronomy 27:11-26; 28:15-19.

We need to preach in boldness of truth and teach others as the Holy Spirit teaches us, John 14:26. The spirit of Jezebel runs rampant throughout the land spreading lies from the pulpit that seem pleasing to the ears as many would rather believe their Pastor instead of searching and Spiritually discern what they are being taught, Matthew 7: 21-23, John 3-3-7; Acts 19:1-6; Romans 10:9, 10; 1 John 4:1-6.​

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back