Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

FOX NEWS GUILTY, SETTLES LAWSUIT FOR OVER THREE QUARTERS OF A BILLION DOLLARS

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ezrider

FOX News settles their lawsuit with Dominion for $787.5 Billion, admitting that they LIED to the American people and the World about the 2020 elections being stolen. FOX, fake news at its finest.

admitting that they LIED to the American people and the World

At least they admitted they lied if that is the case. Not like others who lie and deny it and try hide it.

I have respect for media who acknowledge when they wrong and accept there mistakes and take responsibility.

It's not easy to get compulsive liars to tell the truth and when they do then well done for being honest.

When someone accepts cash for compensation I always question if they really care or if the cash there way is more important.

FOX News settles their lawsuit with Dominion for $787.5 Billion, admitting that they LIED to the American people and the World about the 2020 elections being stolen. FOX, fake news at its finest.
Fantastic! Deliberate lies or false indoctrination by media corporations should be a crime. That goes for any organization!

At least they admitted they lied if that is the case. Not like others who lie and deny it and try hide it.

The fact that they settled for a record amount of money in the defamation lawsuit is in itself an admission of guilt. Why did FOX settle? Did they not want to defend their 1st amendment rights and freedom of the press as they claimed? Or were they just trying to hide more damaging and damning evidence from being made public if they were to allow their start hosts to testify under oath?

I have respect for media who acknowledge when they wrong and accept there mistakes and take responsibility.

I would agree with you if FOX news had actually acknowledged they were wrong and take responsibility for their LIES. A LIE is done with purposeful intent; it is NOT a mistake. But neither FOX news or their tv personalities have went on air to apologies for their LIES about Dominion and the 2020 election being rigged and stolen. They have made no attempt to set the record straight. So No, FOX news has not taken responsibility for their actions. What they did was akin to paying hush money to avoid further embarrassment and more severe penalties.

It's not easy to get compulsive liars to tell the truth and when they do then well done for being honest.

If you can produce a FOX news segment of Sean Hannity, or Tucker Carlson, or Laura Ingraham going on air and being forthwith with their viewing audience about the LIES and DECEPTION they served up concerning the 2020 election and set the record straight, then I might applaud them for being honest. But you are right, it is not easy to get compulsive liars to tell the truth, especially when their audience would rather hear the LIE.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back