Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Frat's and Sororities...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greek Frats and Sororities are pure garbage. I would not waste my time with one. Some of the christian frats and soro are alright, but you must be careful to weed out the no goods.

Most are just dumb, but I have seen one frat where the guys used the house to hang out and help each other study. They were all engineering students and they basically used it for a social environment and cheap rent.

I would agree that the majority are pretty pointless. Most people that are in them don't understand that to be social you don't have to be in a frarority(my personal term). A girl started coming to our Christian gathering on campus and she was amazed people were social.

I know the ones that are at BPC. I think they're pretty stupid.

One of the best decisions I ever made was to join a fraternity. I made contacts that are indispensable in my career, and still am in constant contact with probably 50-70 guys from my time there. I choose one related to my major, so it was social/professional fraternity.

Sure it's not for everyone, but if you pick a good one and stick with it, its a phenominal experience.

Plus, I learned to recite the Greek alphabet in under 10 seconds. Ahhh...pledging....the good ol' days!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back