Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Free Will, Predeterminism and Predestination

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Take a look at the verse below , and ask yourself ,who's gonna do this

MARK CHAPTER 13 KJV
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Do you understand the verse , it's when true tongues will be spoken again, and it's the elect whom will do this .

Thank you, but I was hoping that you would continue to outline my problem. I am deeply entertained by judgmental people.:)

Thank you, but I was hoping that you would continue to outline my problem. I am deeply entertained by judgmental people.:)
When have I EVER judged not only you but anyone EVER on this forum or no others . You yourself told me your problem, so don't blame me , and if we can't keep it scripture , there's no need of me responding to you , like I said , do you . You claim to know scripture ,yet you can't engage me with scripture , if's that's judging than so be it ...

When have I EVER judged not only you but anyone EVER on this forum or no others . You yourself told me your problem, so don't blame me , and if we can't keep it scripture , there's no need of me responding to you , like I said , do you . You claim to know scripture ,yet you can't engage me with scripture , if's that's judging than so be it ...

That was really good. Go ahead and take this opportunity to let out all of your frustrations upon me. I can handle it. :)

He told Jeremiah ,He was justified before he was placed in his mothers womb ,therefore he was saved
Oh.
I'm not willing to debate this.
It could be.
I just don't know.
If God said it, it must be true.
Maybe the prophets were specially picked.

copy scripture and paste , not computer savy .Looks funny to me sometimes as well, I try to review before I post , but I'm at work most times when I'm here
It's all those multiplying "pages" that are causing the problem.

Try using biblehub. That's what I use.

Look around.
You'll see that you could choose a bible version (upper right).
Then you write in the book and chapter and it'll come up (across the top).
If you don't know the verse, this is what I do:
I think of the verse I want and then write as much of it as I could remember:
Google:
verse Jesus said it is good that the comforter comes.

And the verse will come up.
Use biblehub for the verse.
You'll like it.

They were , before the flesh age
Gonna drop the below link of the 3 heaven and earth ages , if you can see what I'm saying (not me )will be great , if not ,still all good.

Three World Ages, First World Age We were With The Lord (biblestudyforlife.com)
Hi n2,
I read the link.
I didn't read the last part about the world, or age to come because I'm not into Revelation.
If it's saying that the new world is at the end of the age and we'll be here on a new earth (Jerusalem), then I agree.
Anything else it says will be foreign to me.

What this pastor says may all be true - I don't see how he could know.
Even the fall of satan and the angels that followed him, is inferred from scripture, nowhere in the OT does it state explicitly the fall of satan and the angels - but it is alluded to. (in the OT).

I'm really confused about what the writer means about the elect.

Also, he seems to believe that God specifically created satan so that we can choose between the evil one and God.
I also don't know how this could be true if God is all good and John actually says that HE IS love. Not that He loves, but that His very being is love.

How do you reconcile that with God creating evil so that we can be tested?

I do believe there are two forces operating in the world, and it's wise to be on the "side" of the good force - or, God.

Also, he seems to believe that God specifically created satan so that we can choose between the evil one and God.
Don't think God knew that Lucifer would sin , as He made him almost perfect , I mean he was like third in power , he became full of pride , so what was meant is the choice is for this age , or He (God) could had destroyed satan and all that followed him at that time , right then and there

Good grief. This is an incredibly unfriendly "christian" forum.
Somebody has reported the abusive members and I will be removing them from this topic. I am sorry this occurred. Please use the report feature to draw our attention in the future as I do hope the sour apples have not left such a sour taste in your mouth you decide to leave.

Back