Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs From the Hermitage

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Hermit

JesusRock.jpg

This is inside the City of David, if you are just looking around:)
-
039%20forum_zpsdzd98jub.jpg

-
Yes, there is a Sodom..
-
Sodom%20forum_zpsyrmwhfsl.jpg

-
Ebay headquarters in Israel.
-
Ebay%20Forum_zpsku2a2kax.jpg

After viewing the first two pictures, I couldn't help but break out laughing at the ebay picture! For some reason, I just really wasn't prepared for ebay to be amongst the scenic photos!

Thanks for sharing :wave2

After viewing the first two pictures, I couldn't help but break out laughing at the ebay picture! For some reason, I just really wasn't prepared for ebay to be amongst the scenic photos!

Thanks for sharing :wave2

You are welcome.:)
I remember when i had first moved to Israel in 2011 and i was just going everywhere, and one day i happened to find this huge Ebay office complex......it was a strange and surreal experience to be in Israel, standing in front of an Ebay office complex.
There is also an incredible Microsoft complex there.....HUGE.......maybe 20 Stories high.
All of this is located near :
http://www.herzliya.muni.il/?CategoryID=634

Amazing!

Someday, I hope to be able to travel to Israel. The photos I've seen show an incredible country, one richly filled with centuries of history.

Thanks AirDancer.
I am sure you have a few snapshots from your abode, to share with us :).
I would like to see where you are from.

A view of Chicago (Illinois), with Lake Michigan in the distance

(The roadway in the lower left is Lake Shore Drive - or LSD, for short.)

Guide_2035_1.jpg

Stunning photos of Chicago, thank you AirDancer.
A sports fan. Most people I know are right into watching sport.
I am glad you showed me these pictures. My impression of Chicago was still locked into the 1930's gangster images of TV. :lol
Now I have a better image to replace the old - thanks again.

You're welcome, Hermit :wave2

I used to have some pictures of some of the homes where some of those 30's gangsters lived........ can't seem to find them. The brother of a friend of mine owns one of Al Capone's cars .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back