Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fruits unto His Kingdom and Psycic Medications

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Friends,

Man, they are doing it again.

There has been some discusions about the values of psycic kenetic medications , more accurate, the use of saratonin uptake inhibiters and other related common biological psycic nuero disorders medications and the use of them in the Church.

I have heard some most respected teachers and prophets say that they are lead to speek against such use of those drugs as a willie nillie way to address possible depression due to biological disorders.

The principle breaks down very rapidly when there is no faith for healing and the depressed person or the manic/depressive person or even skitziod is unable to walk in healing.

This mornings meditations was about how Jesus told us that those who truely come unto him, will bring forth fruit 30 fold, 60 fold and 100 fold. I am lead to believe many will come unto Him halted and lame both in mind and body from the curses of sin. There are those who served the Lord with gladness and for no reason knowable beyond genetic dispossition, they have developed all sorts of medical and emotional problems that inhibit productivity in the Kingdom. Jesus our great healer has healed them all, He sent His word and healed them. He boar stripes for our full healing. I am sure my end will be greater than my beginnings. He addith and giveth again and again.

The cost and time for good cognative reordering of ones mind to live with and trough most depresive states is long and difficult. It is easier to say suffer dummies than to say, God will be with you each step of the way and then be with them.

I do not take any of the medications related to psycic emotional theropy or do I wish anyone would ever have to take any. Yet, I am feeling lead to share the convictions that it is also a sin to lay a stumbling block before the hault and lame where as they could become fruitful as more than poor soul ministry. All things are possible unto them who believe.

Come unto me, ALL who labor and are heavey laden, and I will give rest unto your souls. Who so ever willeth come unto me and will I in NO way, cast them off.

Go Ye into the Hyways and byways and compell the lame and the hault to come, it isn't their fault, but it might be theology unsaving people again. ????????

Just a morning meditation. God Bless those who waite upon the Lord. Jesus is Lord.

Back