Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

FUN MUSIC - For a Change of Pace

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You drive people nuts when you're NOT doing Hanks music!!
LOL
Ummmm, maybe but I never put trash out when I could sing and now, I cannot sing. My vocal chords are a mess now and I sing only God's music and what comes out of my mouth now will not glorify Him.

Ummmm, maybe but I never put trash out when I could sing and now, I cannot sing. My vocal chords are a mess now and I sing only God's music and what comes out of my mouth now will not glorify Him.
Bill, I used to be in a choir. I can't sing now to save my life.
It's OK. God still loves us even if the audience doesn't!

W

Here's another song I like, and this one actually has some Christian imagery in it too.

That is a much nicer song but you seem to have missed the point of the thread. Go back and play any of our posted music, they are all funny, happy, songs. I have listened to the music of your generation and the mess that is misnamed Rock and Roll and I think it might be tough to find a silly song that is popular with you kids because all of your music is depressing or lewd. If you guys have any silly music, the kind of stuff your granddad and great granddad would have laughed at, please post it for us.

Well, let's see. The video is all about the female genitalia, legs, and butt and the lyrics are suggestive of extra-marital sex. The latest generation had code words and phrases and they believe nobody knows and this song is suggesting the ehjoy sex together for the summer. It's not for kids and it's not for a Christian. If my words offend, it should not be so.
Im not offended I just wnated someone else to tell her.Thanks Bill

Roro1972 To be honest I never watched the video from start to finish, I just open it up and then listen to it while using other webpages. th1b.taylor I do not interpret the lyrics of the song to be about sex. I wouldn't post a song here that I thought was about sex. Again, like I said, I haven't really watched the video, only bits of it. I'm not offended. I'm sorry if I offended either of you.
Like bill it not waht a Christian should listen to or let kids.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back