Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GCB - Good Christian Blasphemy

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
]Imagine a show about a Caucasian American family who move into a 99% Arab-Muslim community in Michigan. Instead of meeting warm and welcoming neighbors, the Muslim families on their block spend their time working on potential terrorist attacks, teaching their children how to strap on explosives and discussing how evil America is and its need for destruction. Osama Bin Laden pictures adorn the walls in many homes. The Arab Muslim women hold “Hamas Bake Sales†to fund overseas terror. When the husband of the new family on the block is out in the front yard mowing his lawn, his Muslim neighbor, wearing full traditional garb, waves and says “great day for some yard work, my infidel friend. Hope that thing doesn’t blow up on you!†Does this show seem offensive? Would a show like this ever have a chance of making it on television? Well if you switch the religion to Christian and keep the concept the same you have ABC’s new show “GCBâ€, one of the most over the top offensive, blasphemous and utterly ridiculous anti-Christian shows on TV this season."

Full Story:
http://beginningandend.com/gcb-gross-christian-blasphemy/

while I really don't like that show I thought it was called good Christain bells. I could be wrong but I don't know. And yeah that shpw is really bad. I threw a fit when I saw a commercial for it but then my parents were like "give it a chance" then they showed me this newspaper article saying how the show really did have good values and how it was about forgiveness but I don't buy it. I saw a bit of an episode when my mom was watching it and it's pretty bad. It gives sucha wrong idea about Christians.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no TV (well, I have one, I use it as a monitor for the laptop wiht the busted screen) and have no cable TV service.

I listen to newsradio to keep up with things ... but don't miss TV at all. This thread does not make me WANT to see TV, except that I think I should know what is going on out there!

I have no TV (well, I have one, I use it as a monitor for the laptop wiht the busted screen) and have no cable TV service.

I listen to newsradio to keep up with things ... but don't miss TV at all. This thread does not make me WANT to see TV, except that I think I should know what is going on out there!

Just sayion' that's kinda cool that you can live without a TV :tongue

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back