Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

gday i pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

mathew27:37

just want to introduce myself im darren from sydney im 36 married with two wonderful daughters 10 and 2 and blessed with another angel on the way 4 more months and i just cannot wait to meet the new member of Jesus family. I was a real bad person growing up, very confussed and lost but like the man said more joys heard in heaven when a black sheep returns to the flock. And thank God the good shepperd left you all to come find me. My life changed forever the day i met my wife (the angel) and i married her 3 months later and spent the best 11 years of my life with her. I re found Jesus through prayer and the more i prayed the more he listned untill he got sick of hearing me and came to find me and now ive found you.

may God bless you all
Disciple Of Christ
Darren
DOC

thank you brothers and sisters for your sincere warm welcomes ,,i truly ask you all for your prayers as our country burns with its worst peace time disaster. 180 dead and growing i fear this number will grow and grow many died in their cars trying to escape whole families wiped out 6 in one car , the true sadness is the fact that these fires were not an act of God or natural disaster but that some of these fires were delibretly lit. i cry daily hearing stories of those who have lost partners , parents and children it must have been like burning in hell and yet the strength and resolve of these people will not waiver. Im broke and struggling to keep my own house but yet i couldnt help and donate what we could to help Australia has raised 31000000 in a week to help these battlers. Please i ask for your prayers to help these people re build their lives and prayers to forgive those who get thrills lighting these fires. I figure if i can get enough people to pray with me maybe the Lord will hear us all better.
My favourite prayer
Almighty God you suffered on the wood of the cross for the sake of my sins, be with me.
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ have mercy on me.
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ deliver us from any harm.
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ deliver us from any sharp weapon
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ save us from danger of body and soul
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ lead us the way of salvation
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ increase my faith and confirm me in your almighty love forever
Sacred cross of Jesus Christ be my consilation and strenghthen me to bear the perils for your sake.
Lord it is to your cross that i adore and for your sacred ressurection that i glorify.
By your mysterious birth, your precious blood and your death on the cross for my sins, please protect me.
Almighty Lord Jesus because you are able to lead me to salvation, let me be your chosen one.
Amen

Darren
DOC
Many are called but few are chosen
rev 17:14

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back