Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

General How I'm Doing Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is going to be my general how I'm doing thread.

I'm doing good tonight. Just hanging out after getting our living room arranged. Then tomorrow we are going to decorate and finally get our tree up. I will post a pic of the living room all decked out. So, how are you guys doing? I will be very happy to hear how y'all are doing.

We're just fine as horse hair, here. I always wondered about that saying, as horse hair really isn't very fine, but we are great.

Glad you are doing well and having fun this holiday season. Enjoy decorating.

lol. ok will edit on a more serious note. Apart from getting older and greyer.

Everything is good. Although i have not done much apart from a bit of fishing. If i had a xmas tree i might put one up but i dont, but then i could just cut a branch off a tree outside and decorate it.

lol, gray hair. My youngest is 26, she has way too much dark chocolate brown hair. So last night she finds six, pure white hairs! Of coarse she tells her son that she is getting them from raising him. The little sneaker just grinned.

After one week of working some hard physical work outdoors in freezing temperatures, and also going to some sports practice or doing volunteer work every night and thus being horribly sleep deprived and exhausted, I feel so stressed out physically and mentally. Iwas unemployed for half a year and the job I had before was very relaxed and almost free of pressure and stress so it'll take time to get used to this new schedule.
Gonna do exactly nothing today. At least nothing that involves seeing people. Gonna clean up the room, do laundry, practice playing the guitar, cook some nice vegan lunch, do some paper work and maybe write a few forum posts and go for a walk in the fresh snow all by myself. :)

After one week of working some hard physical work outdoors in freezing temperatures, and also going to some sports practice or doing volunteer work every night and thus being horribly sleep deprived and exhausted, I feel so stressed out physically and mentally. Iwas unemployed for half a year and the job I had before was very relaxed and almost free of pressure and stress so it'll take time to get used to this new schedule.
Gonna do exactly nothing today. At least nothing that involves seeing people. Gonna clean up the room, do laundry, practice playing the guitar, cook some nice vegan lunch, do some paper work and maybe write a few forum posts and go for a walk in the fresh snow all by myself. :)
That sounds great sister. Having suffered setbacks you're taking what the Lord allows and follow on as Paul says in Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

May God bless you abundantly in this trial of your faith in Jesus' name.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back