Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Genesis 3 do you know me? I was in

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
the Garden of Eden but you would never know it. Who am I?

12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. Here is a pretty powerful resume perfect, wise, perfect beauty all the things that attract men outwardly. The Lord Jesus on the other hand came as the Man of Sorrows with nothing external to attract men to him.

13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[b] Your settings and mountings[c] were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. 14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were in Eden except I only remember 4 beings in the Garden and the King of Tyre was not one of the four. So who is this being and when was he in the Garden of Eden? It could not have been before Adam and Eve. It could not have been the Lord Jesus. That leaves the Serpent but clearly this being was not in the form of a Serpent. Who is he? The word translated Serpent is Nawcash and the problem is it can be translated as Serpent or it can be translated as "bright and shiny one" usually speaking of an angel. This being is the one we call anti-Christ. This being walked among the fiery stones which are the other angels. What really stands out to me is the breastplate he is wearing it is almost like the High Priests breastplate. Satan who is anti-Christ had been the angel in charge of leading the worship of the Lord God Almighty and that included the Lord Jesus being worshipped by Lucifer and all of heaven. How that must have rankled Lucifer knowing he feels superior to all beings. This is the form Satan came to visit Eve and Adam.

15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you 16 Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones. 17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings. He was not created with sin he was perfect in all his ways. Then one day wickedness was found in him Satan has always been a commercial genius but acquiring the things he did brought out the violence so often used to protect possessions. We are not told what the exact sin was but when sin was found in him, I think it was getting Eve to take a bite. With this sin he was driven in disgrace from the Mount of God, yes that is Mount Zion being spoken of as being in Eden. . I believe the original dimensions of Israel were the original boundaries of the Garden of Eden. His beauty led the heart to become filled with pride and that caused his wisdom to become foolishness

18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. 19 All the nations who knew you are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.’” sin begins, usually speaking, as something that is not seen as bad or deadly. Sin contaminates everything we come in contact with and so it did so with Satan. It will be before all of us that Satan will be completely defeated by our Lord. All the survivors of those last days will see Satan driven into the Lake of Fire and will never be loose again.

Once we get all the folks who were in the Garden and what form they had come in, the false High Priest for anti-Christ, we can see the events of the Fall and see what really took place in the Garden. It is a lot different than what we understand it.

The Garden in the territory of Eden...
Like the City of Cain in the land of Nod...

Or the "City of Love" in the state of Pennsylvania...

Get the picture?

The Garden in the territory of Eden...
Like the City of Cain in the land of Nod...

Or the "City of Love" in the state of Pennsylvania...

Get the picture?
Hi, thanks for the feedback I enjoy it. I will still go with Eden as your illustration shows each place is still in those places named. Luckily it isn’t essential to being saved and it’s nice to hear the thoughts/teachings of folks.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back