Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Genocide in India

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

indochristian

Hi, I am just a concerned Christian for my bro's and sisters in Orissa, India. They are being massacred by Hindu extremists.Groups such as the Viswa Hindu Parishad and BJP are allowed to have non profit status in the US. ofpbjp-usa.org, vhp-america.org, vhp.org.uk. At this mornings services many churches in India are at risk of being attacked by Hindu extremists.Please pray

Hi IndoChristian, Although spamming the boards is not the right way of spreading your concerns regarding the safety of fellow Christian brothers and sisters in India, I suppose its the only real way of getting any Christians to ever take note of your post.

A few months ago another 123Christian forums member David Lazarus made a post regarding the ongoing persecution and murder of Christian brothers and sisters in Egypt and how the Egyptian authorities are turning a blind eye to these atrocities. This post contained a link to an on-line petition which he had written with the intent of sending it to the Egyptian authorities. He urged all Christians to sign this petition which will only take two minutes to fill but will show Egypt that the ill-treatment of its Christian citizens at the hands of it Muslim citizens has not gone unnoticed and will not be tolerated.

More than three months and thousands of views later, there are only a total of 37 signatures on that petition. This petition has been posted in many Christian forums but with no results. I think its shameful.

"Lets go and convert the 3rd world barbarians to the east" said the Christian. And the masses were baptised in Christ's name. "Look! Here come the religious mob ready to slaughter the newest members of Christ's body. Lets fly back to the west and leave them to the wolves" said the Christian. there was much bloodshed and suffering and the western Christian lived happily ever after. Amen

In regards to this petition, keep in mind that many of the views come from bots just browsing the forums. I'll be honest enough to say I have not seen this thread.

I did not mean to imply that all the views came from this site.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back