Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Girl Scouts Targeted by Planned Parenthood

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Girls Scouts taught how to be “hot†by Planned Parenthood

http://bimchat.wordpress.com/2010/03/16 ... appy-and...
http://www.thebereancall.org/node/8453

I guess they need the girl scouts to get pregnant, so they can make more blood money aborting their
babies, after the young girls act out the “how to be hot†instructions.

Here’s their brochure, straight from hell:
http://www.ippf.org/NR/rdonlyres/B4462D ... 4194-B0E0- ...

So full of sin. Leave the Girl Scouts ALONE!
Let them grow up normally! Stop recruiting ignorant young girls, luring them into sex outside of marriage,
just so you can make more money, aborting babies! Stop telling people to sin!

SICK.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org

:mad

That's just...beyond insane. I mean, Girl Scouts. Why is Planned Parenthood havign anything to do with Girl Scouts? There is nothing about Girl Scouts that Planned Parenthood should be involved in to begin with. And then the pamphlet? That's just...abominable that they would give girls a pamphlet on sex. Their parents should have the right to inform them about sex, not some organization - especially not one telling them to masturbate and "talk dirty." I knew Planned Parenthood was horrible, but that just crosses the line.

:crazy

can i shoot them with my trusty mg 42?

ah come on. please.

:crazy thats insane. and that comment by that fool tops the cake.

I've been against planned murderhood for some time now, this is just the beginning for them.

Ok, so I just looked through that brochure and it is about young people with HIV... what has that to do with girls scouts? Anyway, it says that sex is a human right (yeah, whatever :gah ), and it warns that some countries violate this human right by forcing a person do disclose their HIV status to a partner or face criminal charges. Umm, yeah...that would be a GOOD IDEA :o Basically, the whole thing is promoting sex with people who have HIV, presenting it as normal and safe. It says you should use protection, but that if you choose not to it's up to you and your partner, but then it also says that one of the reason's you might not be able to use protection sometimes could be that you fear your partner could become angry or aggressive... so would that be a good reason to not use protection, or not tell them you have HIV?? How about DON'T HAVE SEX WITH THAT PERSON? Or better yet, wait until you're married and you won't have to worry about it anyway. Oh Lord, come soon! :pray

Caroline H said:
Ok, so I just looked through that brochure and it is about young people with HIV... what has that to do with girls scouts? Anyway, it says that sex is a human right (yeah, whatever :gah ), and it warns that some countries violate this human right by forcing a person do disclose their HIV status to a partner or face criminal charges. Umm, yeah...that would be a GOOD IDEA :o Basically, the whole thing is promoting sex with people who have HIV, presenting it as normal and safe. It says you should use protection, but that if you choose not to it's up to you and your partner, but then it also says that one of the reason's you might not be able to use protection sometimes could be that you fear your partner could become angry or aggressive... so would that be a good reason to not use protection, or not tell them you have HIV?? How about DON'T HAVE SEX WITH THAT PERSON? Or better yet, wait until you're married and you won't have to worry about it anyway. Oh Lord, come soon! :pray

I read this part a little while ago. Honestly, I would have to agree with these laws. If a person with HIV has a partner without the STD, they should make it known. To know one has HIV, not tell their partner, and have unprotected sex with this knowledge is endangering the other person’s welfare. The countries may be “violating†their “sexual rights†but by an HIV infected person having unprotected sex with someone who is not positive for it, they are then violating that person’s rights to good health and life.

Are unborn children suddenly not enough? Does Planned Parenthood wish to advocate spreading HIV to kill people too, simply for the sake of convenience for one person?
I honestly do not get these people. :confused

Yup that's one for the books alright. And they really actually did that, they have really went to far. Years ago there would have been protest and people in jail all over the place, but now people just don't care.

:o

I cannot comprehend this.
Why anyone one, other than by influence of the evil one, would produce such a pamphlet is beyond me.
Utter madness.

:grumpy

JeffShott said:

Why anyone one, other than by influence of the evil one, would produce such a pamphlet is beyond me.
Utter madness.

the sad thing is the local troops that arent into that at all will suffer as people like us wont support them. i'm not sure if i can buy the cookies any more as i cant support that immorality.

jasoncran said:
JeffShott said:

Utter madness.

the sad thing is the local troops that arent into that at all will suffer as people like us wont support them. i'm not sure if i can buy the cookies any more as i cant support that immorality.

We Christians should come out with a counter-pamphlet. :chin

I am going to say it one more time, people do not stand up for what is right anymore in America. People today only care about themselves, years ago we would not have let them get away with this. Even Christians today won't stand up for what is right. Much of the stuff that goes wrong in this country is the fault of the Christians, because they are to scared to stand up for what is right, they are to scared to do the unpopular thing, and go against the grain. They will talk about it in their churches, but will not come out the church door to do anything about it. Now this girl scout thing is real bad, and some people should be in jail for putting that stuff out to these kids, but this just goes to show you that the moral standard in America is at a all time low. In my hippie days we protested about everything, from equal civil rights for people of color, to the war in Vietnam, on down to the tactics of J Edgar Hoover and the police beating and jailing people of color without just cause, now everybody stands by and do nothing, for anything that they see is wrong, many of today's people are cowards, I myself do not mind standing up to them because I don't fear them, but I can't do it all by myself, their is power in the masses.

what should we do then? let all know, and avoid girl scouts cookies, and the scouts themselves.
i will write the paper. if need be.

Petitions and flooding the phone lines, raising hell in Washington, petitioning the Senate, about Planned Parenthood, picket the headquarters main and smaller offices, write letters. Now that is how you get stuff done.

Lewis W said:
Petitions and flooding the phone lines, raising hell in Washington, petitioning the Senate, about Planned Parenthood, picket the headquarters main and smaller offices, write letters. Now that is how you get stuff done.
hmm we have a local branch of planned parenthood here, with people protesting on thurdsday. i will write my senators and reps then.

they protest the abortions there, been going on for yrs.

The thing is, you have to have enough people behind the protest to sting them, and sting them bad, then a change will come. Same thing with abortions, if everyone was on board it would be a thing of the past.

the thing is some christians dont what to hear that the way america is the mostly due to americas fault. those always want to blame someone else.

we are the problem. we cant blame the sinners for all of this. we know what should be done and failed to do something about it.

jasoncran said:
the thing is some christians dont what to hear that the way america is the mostly due to americas fault. those always want to blame someone else.

we are the problem. we cant blame the sinners for all of this. we know what should be done and failed to do something about it.
Yeah Jason we as Christians are at fault, we do not commit the law of interjection where as we intercede for people, the down trodden, the drug addict, the raped, the girl scouts, the family that is losing their house. Why because today in America we don't see that as our problem. We have became a selfish people. And then you have the very giving of themselves people, and they seem to be out numbered today. You also have the people who will stand up for what is right, and they also seem to be out numbered today.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back