Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Girls vs Boys counting game REVENGE!!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

We have smaller red squirrels here. Yeah they cuss you out from above you and throw stuff at you. Had that happen to me, too, it's really cute. :) They are also rather clever and you can teach them to lose their fear of humans. Just gotta bribe them with food. And when you can get them to allow you to touch them you'll find that their fur is smooth and soft and shining and their tails are very fluffy.
They are like little tree spirits. :)

Besides that, if you remove their fur I doubt there'd be enough of them left you coud eat.

Well that squirrel sacrificed himself to save Bambi. That's really noble. :yes

Honestly though, would Bambi understand the squirrel distress call as an alarm?

Well then making a gun shot sound to take out the squirrel probably totally calmed down all other animals. :lol

Who let the squirrels out?

article-0-089B25FF000005DC-604_636x447.jpg

The only contribution I can think of may not be appropriate for the site. Plus, I have no idea what is going on. Too early on a Monday for me.

I have become indifferent to coffee. I was drinking it every morning on my paper route. Got kind of old. Now I drink a soda and pop a caffeine pill or two.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back