Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Girls vs Boys counting game REVENGE!!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

I did.
We don't have enough girls on this forum. Maybe some of the guys would like to play on the girls side? :lol

No "we" aren't counting backwards. The problem is... well it's actually supposed to be a women vs men fight. Men count backward. Women count upward. We started at 500, women would win if they get to 1000, men win when then reach 0. Unfortunately this forum has more male than female active members, and of the few females we have here I seem to be the only one willing to play silly forum games so I'm fighting a losing battle :lol So men already won once and this is the rematch thread...

Your post should have been 126. I count upward, so it's 127 again.

Edit: Edward was faster, but his number is wrong :tongue

So 126 now.

jasoncran said:
resistance is futile.

Sieppaa1.PNG

Edward said:
That's the kind of talk that started all the confusion among men. There's not enough men to go around, and now, half the men are gay too. No wonder women cheat with married men, lol.

Feminine side doesn't mean you'll be gay. Because you aren't supposed to give up your male side, you are supposed to be aware of both. :lol

its is when the voltage and amperage is high enough.

I think we have been out of balance for some time.my grandparents and dad didn't show nor tell their feelings much. yet what do we see with david? I would hardly call him effimetate and yet he failed his sons and they hated him for that. absolom. if he told him I forgive you. he might have lived longer.

Women need to embrace/live/cutlivate their male sides all the time if they want to get somewhere in life. Especially in the professional world.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back