Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Girls vs Boys counting game REVENGE!!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Now its

... 79

That's the right count. Proceed from here please.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
borg.jpg

l.png
"Not bad, Claudya, not bad at all."

(Quick: That's a movie reference quote: What movie was it?)

Last edited by a moderator:
from the last correct count of Jason who counted "81", nobody said "80"

Nobody had to. We go by placeholders, even when the number is in error. (Come to think of it, that was your own guideline form the last game!) But, to play nice ...

Although that may have been your interpretation of my guideline from the last game, I would like to reserve the right to final say about "my" guideline which was, "Play nice in the sandbox," and do appreciate your following it here. *wink (or for those of us who are text-challenged: ;)

Notice, for instance, that although I have posted here, and you are allowed to post again (according to the rules) -- you may not count this post as a "place holder" for the number that you imagined I said.

Best you can do is ignore wrong counts, resume at the last known true and continue on the journey.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back