Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Give Him Praise

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

hldude

“Give Him Praise”

By Zach Wood

Psalm 100- “Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”

If you take time to read through some of the Psalms, you will quickly see praises being lifted up to our Almighty God. The Psalms are full of these passages and they are very uplifting. Sometimes, we just need to read these passages and be reminded of how great and awesome God really is and His mighty power.

Whether we are having a good day or a bad day, it is good for us to bring praise to Him whatever the circumstances. It’s easier when we are having good days and harder when the bad days come. We tend to focus on the negative and our frustration often times. But if we remain strong in the Lord and look past those things to His power and comfort, we can still come before Him with praise and grow through our hard times.

My favorite part of this passage is the last verse where we see that God’s love endures forever and that His faithfulness is never-ending. That is comfort and an amazing feeling. It’s so inspirational, even in the midst of trying times, when I can just be by myself and lift up praises to Him and focus on Him. I want to always be mindful of how awesome He is and all that He has done and continues to do for me.

Have you come before Him with joyful songs in your heart and in complete praise? He truly deserves our adoration and praise.

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever!

Yes, very nice post indeed.

We can either look toward the negative or choose not to at all or try to formulate something good out of the situation.

The Psalms, to me, are all about mini songs and the singing of praise ! and on certain days i cant stop singing praise !

Last edited:
Brilliant reminder, yes, hldude ! Psalms holds some of the most beautiful songs of praise, of joy, of encouragement ...and it's all because our Lord loves us each dearly and cherishes us. How amazing is this!

Just as Paul and Silas sang praises to the Lord while being shackled in prison we too need to praise God in the good times and the bad times. Psalms has gotten me through so much in my life and with my dying breath I will sing praises to His name.

Just as Paul and Silas sang praises to the Lord while being shackled in prison we too need to praise God in the good times and the bad times. Psalms has gotten me through so much in my life and with my dying breath I will sing praises to His name.

Of course, this is an important message as well ! because sometimes it is very hard to praise God during the aforementioned "bad times".

Thank you for this inspiring story and reminder :pray

Always be hopeful in waiting and remember The Lord does give us strength to assist us until the end ! :amen

" And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Matthew 24 11-13:bible

" Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:28-31:bible

Give him praise ! because he in turn gives us strength !

Of course, this is an important message as well ! because sometimes it is very hard to praise God during the aforementioned "bad times".

Thank you for this inspiring story and reminder :pray

Always be hopeful in waiting and remember The Lord does give us strength to assist us until the end ! :amen

" And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Matthew 24 11-13:bible

" Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:28-31:bible

Give him praise ! because he in turn gives us strength !

:amen God will never leave us nor forsake us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back