Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Giving my life to Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am 53 years old, I have had an interested in topics such as ancient aliens, UFOs, psychic power, ghosts reoncarnation and other topics along those lines. I was raised a Catholic but stopped attending church when I turned 18.
I also had an interest in writing and had been researching and writing this book since I was a teenager pertaining to these topics, when I finally finished it recently self published it in Amazon on kindle, the next day I felt physically ill and had a tremendous amount of guilt fearing that it may have been offensive to God and could be cast into hell for it.
I talked to my 81 year old mother who has been a very devote Catholic all her life about what my book was about and she felt there was nothing wrong with it and my sister also said the same thing (she began reading it) but I told them I had to do what I felt was right, I unpublished the book and gave my life to Christ. I am just learning about becoming a Christian and I know that there is no down side to accepting Christ and working on becoming a better Christian.
This is a drastic change in my life and I could use Christian friends for support, even if it is only online. I have also dealt with mental and emotional problems all my life but my strong faith in Christ is helping me deal with those.

Hi Mike thank you for sharing your testimony. I was very interested in the subconcious and studied hypnotism. I was teaching what I knew but like you felt a conviction that it was wrong. I know you can't really talk about Catholic stuff here. If you want to talk feel free to pm me and I'll encourage you best I can.

Welcome to CFnet, Mike ...... and more importantly, welcome to the most marvelous reality of Christianity! Being a son of our Lord God is amazing! And your testimony is beautiful!

We are happy to have you with us here.........and you can count on our prayers and support. You'll quickly learn that we are all at different stages of maturity in our walks with Our Lord... we're all still learning .... and we are willing share what we've learned thus far. You're in good company, with your brothers and sisters in Christ!

Welcome!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back