Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Glad to come here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

pxt

Greeting to all ,my Dear Xiong-Di-Jie-Mei(兄弟å§Â妹).I am a Chinese girl, studying at Beijing.I have believed in God for 3 years.However,I still have quite lots of questions on the Lord.Luckly, I have several good friends who are Christian too always encourage me.Thank GOD,when I am weak ,He always arranges someone besides me,and let me stand up again.I kown I must rise to my feet depending on The Father ,and now I just learn this lesson.
I am glad to join in the forum :) ,best wishes to all!

Hello and welcome, pxt! :wave We're glad you have joined. I hope you find much encouragement here as well as with your friends :)

Hi PXT!
so happy to have you here, welcome! I hope you come back often so we can get to know you!

Kelli

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back