Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GO IRISH!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mike

Since I was out of commission last weekend, and in spite of an unfortunate loss, we pick up the pieces and yell...

GO IRISH!! BEAT MICHIGAN!!!

The recovery plan starts tonight in Ann Armor! Gotta love them Irish!

Since I was out of commission last weekend, and in spite of an unfortunate loss, we pick up the pieces and yell...

GO IRISH!! BEAT MICHIGAN!!!

The recovery plan starts tonight in Ann Armor! Gotta love them Irish!

I was wondering why Notre Dame wasn't on TV this afternoon. Gotta pull for Michigan.

I understand the US Attorney General has been brought in on this obvious corrupt team of officials. Obviously, and I assume we're all in agreement here, the refs were paid well on the side. I anticipate indictments will be delivered by Tuesday. By Thursday, they will admit guilt, and Notre Dame will be rightly announced as the official winner. :gah

I understand the US Attorney General has been brought in on this obvious corrupt team of officials. Obviously, and I assume we're all in agreement here, the refs were paid well on the side. I anticipate indictments will be delivered by Tuesday. By Thursday, they will admit guilt, and Notre Dame will be rightly announced as the official winner. :gah
Can it even work? The national sports body Should take care of it. :confused

Classik, you crazy goose! I was just being extremely humorous. :rolling No, there isn't going to be a federal investigation. But there should be, because there is NO WAY my Irish can be 0-2 on the year if their isn't collusion somewhere! No way!!

Nice, Classik! :)

Classik, you crazy goose! I was just being extremely humorous. :rolling No, there isn't going to be a federal investigation. But there should be, because there is NO WAY my Irish can be 0-2 on the year if their isn't collusion somewhere! No way!!

Nice, Classik! :)

:lol :biggrin I see. It is always painful when the team you support lose. That must have denied you your peace. Did you sleep at all? :chin And maybe your team should go back to intimate :bounceball :confused
It is not late: the scores can be reversed. Just go get the SWAT and FBI - they know what to do

Mike, I feel so sorry for you that I'm not going to gloat.
Wow. Things must really be bad. ;)

Yet somehow they are favored by 5 points or Michigan State this week. :screwloose

It's so early in the season to say who is who. Who's bad? Is Michigan bad, and Notre Dame's worse? Is Notre Dame good (because they dominated most of that game) but turnovers skewed the final score? If Michigan's as bad as some say, maybe that domination means nothing. As the season unfolds, these questions will be answered.

I just need one win to muster up my obnoxious smack talk.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back