Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] God gave me hope:]

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I just wanted to give some praise to God for what he has done for me, I can't even bear the thought of ever losing him. He didn't just save my soul, he gave me himself.

I can't even bear the thought of ever losing him.
That’s a wonderful testimony, and the good news is you will never lose Him. In 1 John 5:11 we have been given eternal life (That is God's own life without beginning or end from the moment we're born again), and in John 10:28 Jesus says He will not let anyone take us out of his hand. John 10:29 says our Father will not let anyone take you out of His hand, and Ephesians 4:30 tells us that the Holy Spirit has sealed us until the day of redemption. How much more secure can we be than God telling us in His word that He is totally for us?
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :waving

I just wanted to give some praise to God for what he has done for me, I can't even bear the thought of ever losing him. He didn't just save my soul, he gave me himself.

Wife and I talk about that. If I thought for a moment God was not with me, I would not even go outside but lock myself inside until God got back from lunch or something. I could not picture even functioning and keeping safe without God. I now know why the unsaved are so fearful about everything. They have nobody with them........that can do everything and anything.

Mike.

Back