Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God healed me of Congestive heart failure!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
In January of 2009 I was diagnosed with severe congestive heart failure. A virus had attacked my heart. The physical stress had caused a silent heart attack. My cardiologist told me I was done. She said I would never get any better. At that time the few feet from the couch to the bathroom exhausted me and left me breathless. My heart was only working at half it's normal pumping stength. echocardiograms showed my hearts sides barely moving. At first I was taken aback and was giving in to it. My fighting spirit and the Holy Spirit kicked in Myfamily and friend began to pray. Sister Paula layed hands on me. We prayed that my next echo would confirm my healing. It did. I was functioning at seventy five percent of normal. Each day I felt stonger. My next echo showed I was at the low end of normal. THe sides of my heart are moving like a fist punching. I am stll not quite a hundred percent and sometimes swell a little and need some medicine. I know that I will one day be at one hundred percent. I give God the praise.

you got me believing and my ear.
i pray for the 100% hope i dont pray against my believe or in a wrong way.
god please let it reach 99% to begin with.

do you do fitness and have good food and so?
and you can make surcumstances be like it to at least reach 99 or get closer to it?
i mean i suppose there many things you can do still to improve, next to prayer.
i think /thought as i type.

wish if you heal fully that you'l never forget so. also if its 99.

i have been in situations(lill ones) asking for gods healing. i should remind myself that eventhough i am mentally ill he keeps answerring or so.

wish/hope and pray for your best recovery.:nod

yes that's good.:nod

might i suggest to pray that i dont loose myself over all i post here.
as in that i myself think to far over it and dont dare to go outside when it's daylight again, thinking everybody knows even if they arent aware.
or just pray for me to have no fear too. and not uhh ohh
:yes:salute

actually even ty 2 coz i really think i might have marked my own death maybe if the wrong people look up "xounstaer" sun star (without dutch).
omg, i will pray to that god will find a way or so. i almost get teary but i keep cool or try to so , i will as in a request.

Back