Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

god is going to be back in this heart no later the mid night tonight

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

likegiver

Well were to start. This first weekend without drinking was hard it really was I am not going to lie to myself or anyone else who will be reading this. Yes beer ran through my head at the store when i am getting some soft drinks for me and my family or even ice cream. But thank the lord for giving me divine strength while satan try tempting me with just one sip. I love the lord for that for helping a man like me who has fallen off the wagon couple times with my walk with him but instead he equiped me with knowledge as if i have been on my walk for my entire life lol.

Its just amazing i feel like a different person now since i have decided to come back to the good ole walking trail basically I am excited to see how the lord is going to move within this family. so with out any due I will be handing over the reigns of my life to god no later then now thank you all for reading this and god bless.

thanks bro the lord told me to read matthew about when jesus fed the hungry with the fish and bread basically he was telling me that my soul is hungry and he is here to fill it up with his glory. :chin

Mine as well. Seek a good support group if you need to. You don't have to walk it alone and you can help others as you get stronger.

We've been talking about addiction a little in another thread. Some interesting points have been made. One thing for sure there are Christian addicts here that can help you out a little as well.

As for me, my wife is about to clubber me over my on line posting addiction to conversation if I don't get off this site in the next few, so I'll catch you latter. :waving

Mine as well. Seek a good support group if you need to. You don't have to walk it alone and you can help others as you get stronger.

We've been talking about addiction a little in another thread. Some interesting points have been made. One thing for sure there are Christian addicts here that can help you out a little as well.

As for me, my wife is about to clubber me over my on line posting addiction to conversation if I don't get off this site in the next few, so I'll catch you latter. :waving

hahahahahahahahahaha ok danus and ill post in the wee morning before PT and let you guys know how it all goes down.

Also how can I change my status from not christian to yes lol.
At the top of the page, click on "Settings". On the left of the following page, click on General Settings. Scroll down and near the bottom of the page is the option to change from no to yes. :thumbsup

At the top of the page, click on "Settings". On the left of the following page, click on General Settings. Scroll down and near the bottom of the page is the option to change from no to yes. :thumbsup

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back