Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God is Unity and Love

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
With LOVE

The scriptures teach, we are to go out and witness to the world. This is our job as Christians, Whether we be preachers or teachers of the Gospel or the person next door. Our lives are to be lived as people who walk according to the spirit of God, and we all know what these fruits are. My point is, We are not to agree with any other Gospel or any other religion, or the ways of the world. All these we should witness to, through and with love. WE are suppose to be loving our neighbor at the same time we witnessing to them, Why? because we care about their salvation, but we must remember we plant the seed, God does the watering. There are ways to witness ,with out arguing, if someone wants to argue with us to the point of anger, then we should never entertain this anger we know we are going to receive, with anger. If someone does not want to hear, they never will hear out of anger. We can not force it into there heads, this is not our jobs as Christians. We plant the seed, and it might be way down the road, but if the person will not accept it now, God can work in their hearts to accept it later. Fighting anger with anger never works. So lets plant the seed and let God work in their hearts, if the person never comes to God, than this to is between them and God. But at no time are we to agree to disagree when it comes to telling the truth about the gospel.

Now about fellowship. I would not go into a bar and hangout with my friends entertaining and agreeing to disagree with them. If I as a Christian go into a bar, my purpose should only be to teach the gospel to them. What drunk is going to listen or even understand what I am saying when they are indulging in their sins. There is no way in the world I could have true fellowship with anyone in a bar.

This same way of thinking has to do with every aspect of the world that is not in agreement with the Gospel of Christ. We are never to show anger, but we are never to agree either. True fellowship is hanging out with fellow believers in Christ. We as Christian are not to act or entertain the life styles of the world. We are to be seen separate from the world as a people who when others see us in our daily lives can see the truth that is in us. And all this is to be done in love, because we care and love people and want them to see the same truth we see.

Now where does it say in scripture that we are to be in agreement with any religion or people outside of Christ? The Bible is clear when we are told the world will not accept us. I will tell you this, when the church starts looking and acting like those in the world then that church is not of God.

So let us who know the truth in Christ, go forth by the spirit of God by always show the true fruits of the spirit. And if we have any err in our love than we need to look at our selves and change our err. So those around us will be more willing to hear the truth.

God bless to you all
May the truth be told without strife, let God be the one who waters. I pray that the love of Christ be made perfect in all who believe. So that the judgment God will bring with him in his wrath will not be because of us.

This post I wrote even to myself, because we all at time forget where we came from.

Judge others?? Be a wittness to the world??

It seems that the first thought of one past 'post' does not understand what Paul was getting at. Paul MADE JUDGEMENTS on [open sin]. When one has been Everlasting Covenant breaking (the Royal law) openly & knowingly! After a period of time and the proper [loving motivated reason], that person was to be disfellowshiped. (the verses are found easily, just one of many is found in 1 Cor. 5:3-5)

There are two judgements at least. MOTIVES are never to be attempted to be judges by Christians! And, what Born Again Christian would want too do so??? Wheat & the Tares grow together. BUT never make the mistake that open sinners are either wheat or tares while we most likely are just too [spiritually dead] ourselves, for the judging of OPEN SINNERS that are in the above class! There is a vast required seperating differance between the two class of sinners!
This IS the problem with the Rev. 17:5 ones!! See Joshua 7:12's last part of the verse.

Other places we see (if we can, or will?) that we are not to even keep company with the such, when we 'see' that they are open unrepentant sinners. (work for then is not fellowshiping in their worldly love)
And let me add this also. That includes the OPEN sin of [KNOWN FALSE DOCTRINE!] (sun sacredness, burning in hell eternally! and on & on! ++!)
A Christian will dump all known sin, or will finally be dumped themselves, any and all Christians including myself! See Rev. 18:4) That IS TO BE OUR TRUE JUDGEMENT!! True Agape Love could do NO LESS!

And our Christian wittness?? Man is alive, (Hopefully?) both the lost & the Born Again ones. Some Born Again ones are very immature even at this time of increased knowledge. (most perhaps) The fault in [MY REQUIRED JUDGEMENT] is that the Masters Words are left out of the minister's [REQUIRED] teaching & preaching, that one verse of Matt. 28:20, when this is KNOWINGLY done so, he too will have 'the blood' of lost soul's required at his hand! :crying: The tears from this end are for the lost souls. (not the love/less cop/out mininter's!)

But, there is NO WAY that living [humans] can not wittness, NONE! It is either a santanic wittness or one that has that 'EPISTLE OF CHRIST' inside of the Born Again mind & heart. (2 Cor. 3:3) NEVER DOES ONE DO THEIR OWN THING! They just think so. The FENCE SETTERS of Rev. 3:16-17 are not Christians safe to save, even though they think that they are. (see Nah. 1:3 & 1:9) Yet, they ARE A WITTNESS, CHRIST says that they are a.. MAKE HIM SICK ONE, and will be "SPEWED OUT". But never make the mistake that these ones were not Born Again! For they ARE A WHOLE LAODICEAN FOLD! See Rev. 2:5 & Rev. 1:20. They had at one time had the Agape Love for the Master as seen, and that it passed from feverant to that of 'lukewarm'. :sad

And the other wittness? that of the unconverted? SLOWLY read Gen. 4:7 and you will see that the James 1:15's [Ending of sin] (full cup) finds any & ALL with a new 'DESIRE'! Look at the forums even, we can find people that just will not bring the 'lamb sacrifice' in the required of obedience testings, but want to do their own (satan's) thing and in their own FATAL lost way! And surely it can be seen that they have a HOT FEVERANT 'DESIRE' for someone??? [That IS THEIR WITTNESS!] What one of the two of this class are seen in Rom. 8:14?

AGAIN: The simple test is given by Christ, "IF YE LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS"! It does not take much time of study to see who it is that want to keep the commandments of the Godhead. Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9.

---Elijah

Back