Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God sent someone to pray with me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I wasnt sure where else to put this lol but Im just laughing in my spirit today .Ive been praying for a while for my own place as my living situation with family is chaotic at the least.I know to everyone else in my family etc there is no way for me to be able to get my own place but I know who my father is and sometimes I feel whats going to happen deep inside.Anyway today God sent someone to pray with me and agree in prayer with me.She asked me if I had a particular prayer request and I said yes to have my own place to live.She jumped right in and prayed with me.Now Im a very content person no matter what I always find my silver lining I know God knows best and will take care of me period . I love my life with God no matter where we are at .But I also know on days like today and at other times in my life where he has told me he is going to do something he comes through.Ive been laughing so much today its awesome to feel his spirit.Im almost home.

I have laughed in the Spirit, one time to such an extent that I know I'll never laugh that hard again. Deep belly laughter, tears coming from my eyes, I long to feel that way again. I am edified by what you shared and it makes me remember the goodness of the Lord and what He has shown me in my life despite my sinfulness. Wait on the Lord and He will give you every good thing. Love to you sister.

Yes thats exactly what Im talking about blake its wonderful!Oh yes he is so faithful despite the distracted mess I am but I realize that is exactly why and how I am so pulled to him.Love to you also brother:halo

I wish I could laugh that deep but for health reasons I cant without causing a severe asthma fit for a few hours.

Im glad to hear that your being blessed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back