Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God, Thye Holy Spirit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Being reborn is tantamount to being re-created, I agree. I don't think anyone here would disagree including Douglas.

It's all within how one words a phrase that can cause confusion within the teaching as I have already shown. The Holy Spirit is not the new man as Douglas said, but that which creates a Spiritual new inner man in us. It's within this place where the Holy Spirit indwells us.

Being reborn is tantamount to being re-created, I agree.

We GROAN for this! Earnestly. So does the whole planet, and all of creation itself. What's really interesting is the gorilla that learned sign language and clearly communicated with humans, even making up it's own compound words: the only warning it issued is that people better take care of Earth. That gorilla was testifying to the Truth of God's Word! As part of creation, it was groaning for the manifestation of the Sons of God. I think that would include doing the right things ...

It's all within how one words a phrase that can cause confusion within the teaching as I have already shown. The Holy Spirit is not the new man as Douglas said, but that which creates a Spiritual new inner man in us. It's within this place where the Holy Spirit indwells us.

This is a parallel to Genesis 2:7. God now also "breathes" into us, recreating our soul!

:boing

SO much Scripture speaks to this!
John 20:22 (I still use the term "Holy Ghost," and this passage may be my primary reason)
Isaiah 50:4 this speaks to me SO deeply! Here I see Prophecy of Christ's humility; since He could have that attitude, why can't I? The first time He ever showed me that, it was instantly SO easy to adopt! You've heard it said that what He calls you to do, He simultaneously empowers you to do? Well, this was one instance when I experienced that. Wish I could say that about everything but alas, I am not yet made perfect :thud

This is a parallel to Genesis 2:7. God now also "breathes" into us, recreating our soul!

:boing

SO much Scripture speaks to this!
John 20:22 (I still use the term "Holy Ghost," and this passage may be my primary reason)
Isaiah 50:4 this speaks to me SO deeply! Here I see Prophecy of Christ's humility; since He could have that attitude, why can't I? The first time He ever showed me that, it was instantly SO easy to adopt! You've heard it said that what He calls you to do, He simultaneously empowers you to do? Well, this was one instance when I experienced that. Wish I could say that about everything but alas, I am not yet made perfect :thud

Yes, as it is a Spiritually renewed soul plus body and mind. I agree we we are not perfect, but thanks be to God who perfects us daily, 1 Peter 5:10, 11.

We GROAN for this! Earnestly. So does the whole planet, and all of creation itself. What's really interesting is the gorilla that learned sign language and clearly communicated with humans, even making up it's own compound words: the only warning it issued is that people better take care of Earth. That gorilla was testifying to the Truth of God's Word! As part of creation, it was groaning for the manifestation of the Sons of God. I think that would include doing the right things ...
I must say I was rather surprised when I read this response. To mention the view from a Gorilla as part of the big picture, speaks to the depth and detail of those things which you contemplate within the Spirit. Many people speak as if the world is theirs to pollute and destroy which they call "developing" and "ensuring our economic prosperity". Such is the vanity of this world that imprisons the minds of so many. I want you to know that your post causes me to hope, as does one Gorilla possessed with the breath of Life.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back