Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Gods land promise to Israel (Gen 17:8)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
pretrib,

In the 1st place, you are off topic & into mentioning almost every spoon-fed dispensational fictional idea out there!

I cannot decipher one bit of the book you wrote (or listened to) from dispensationalism.

Dispyism is on its way out- way out. Losing popularity by the minute. Ppl are waking up & realizing the false teaching & are educating themselves.

Next, if you want to discuss "endless torment" in hell, you should start another thread & respect the O.P. & not hijack the thread with every topic.

Next, Rev16:20? Earthquake & talent sized hail?
Dispensationalism is fiction. Erase the slate- & understand that Revelation is a book of symbols (1:1)

Have you read any Josephus, pretrib? Well, the Romans used "talent-sized hail" weighing about 80-100lb stones to catapult over the walls to the temple at Jerusalem in the Great Tribulation of (AD 67-70.5) Revelation uses apocalyptic language of the prophets to describe the events of "the end of the Mosaic age"
& Jesus coming in Judgment of Judea (mystery Babylon).

Once again, Revelation is symbolism, a book of 7's, not in chronological order.

Pls don't waste my time with dispensation fiction.

And to reiterate, if you want to begin a new thread on "hell" or the like, feel free to do so!

pretrib,

In the 1st place, you are off topic & into mentioning almost every spoon-fed dispensational fictional idea out there!

I cannot decipher one bit of the book you wrote (or listened to) from dispensationalism.

Dispyism is on its way out- way out. Losing popularity by the minute. Ppl are waking up & realizing the false teaching & are educating themselves.

Next, if you want to discuss "endless torment" in hell, you should start another thread & respect the O.P. & not hijack the thread with every topic.

Next, Rev16:20? Earthquake & talent sized hail?
Dispensationalism is fiction. Erase the slate- & understand that Revelation is a book of symbols (1:1)

Have you read any Josephus, pretrib? Well, the Romans used "talent-sized hail" weighing about 80-100lb stones to catapult over the walls to the temple at Jerusalem in the Great Tribulation of (AD 67-70.5) Revelation uses apocalyptic language of the prophets to describe the events of "the end of the Mosaic age"
& Jesus coming in Judgment of Judea (mystery Babylon).

Once again, Revelation is symbolism, a book of 7's, not in chronological order.

Pls don't waste my time with dispensation fiction.

And to reiterate, if you want to begin a new thread on "hell" or the like, feel free to do so!
You can attempt to scripturally refute it ..or you can say that I am hi-jacking the thread.
Personally,..I am trying to reveal the truth.
And about the book of revelation in chronological order,...it most definately is.:yes

And as for the topic.......in the days ahead...Israel will obtain all the land that God promised Abraham,..before your very eyes, unless he calls the Bride up into the heavens beforehand......afterall,..we are living in the very general time era that the scriptures spoke in Gods Word.
But at the beginning of the millennium,..the Lord will divide the Land among the twelve tribes of Israel
Ezekiel 47:13
Thus saith the Lord GOD; This [shall be] the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph [shall have two] portions.

24“‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever.
Ezekiel 48:29
This is the land you are to allot as an inheritance to the tribes of Israel, and these will be their portions," declares the Sovereign LORD.

You can attempt to scripturally refute it ..or you can say that I am hi-jacking the thread.
Personally,..I am trying to reveal the truth.
And about the book of revelation in chronological order,...it most definately is.:yes

And as for the topic.......in the days ahead...Israel will obtain all the land that God promised Abraham
That was accomplished long ago
,..before your very eyes, unless he calls the Bride up into the heavens beforehand......afterall,..we are living in the very general time era that the scriptures spoke in Gods Word.
What does that mean?
But at the beginning of the millennium,..the Lord will divide the Land among the twelve tribes of Israel
Ezekiel 47:13
Why?
Thus saith the Lord GOD; This [shall be] the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph [shall have two] portions.

24“‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever.
Ezekiel 48:29
This is the land you are to allot as an inheritance to the tribes of Israel, and these will be their portions," declares the Sovereign LORD.
Do you really expect Dave to be re-incarnated?

You Quote:
but never endlessly.

My Reply:
If not endlessly,..then how long and what happens to them after that duration or is this something you came up with?

You Quote:
And the old Jerusalem became the spiritual Jerusalem in the New Covenant in Christ.
Zech.14:8-11
8 And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
9 And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—

“ The LORD is one,â€
And His name one.

My Reply:
Obviously ,..when the Lord returns,..Mount Olivet will split in half and a literal river will spring forth from it.
Ezekiel 47:1-12 tells us that fresh water will flow constantly from under the south end of the Temple and will fill the newly created valley with water that becomes a great river flowing west to the Mediterranean and East to the Dead Sea. A line drawn due west from the place on the Mount Of Olives where Jesus departed would pass through the Eastern Gate of the Temple Mount
You Quote:
10 All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses.
11 The people shall dwell in it;
And no longer shall there be utter destruction,
But Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited

My Reply:
No doubt about it,...The Great earthquake of revelation 16;20 will be cause
Jerusalem shall be raised up

You Quote:

The New Jerusalem is the kingdom of God , where righteousness dwells (same as the Jerusalem which is above- Galatians)

My Reply:
Since Jesus described His 2nd Coming as the renewal of all things (Matt. 19:28),it’s reasonable to interpretRev. 21 as describing Heaven and Earth being restored to the condition they were in before the fall; refreshed, renewed, repaired and rebuilt for Messiah’s Kingdom.In other words..restoring things to it's Adamic condition.Men and women will repopulate the earth,...and at the end of the Lord's 1000 year reign, a Great QWhite Throne Judgement will come to pass and death and hell will both be thrown into the lake of fire.
It is obvious that man will become eternal as they were before the Adamic fall,...But during the 1000 year reign,..there will be planting seasons,..a sun and and moon for light,....and then after the Great White Throne Judgement,...a New Jerusalem will descend from Heaven,.....the length, breadth, and height of it are equal. It is a perfect cube, each side measuring 3000 furlongs, or 12000 in all, equal to 1200 English miles, allowing 8 furlongs to a mile.There will be no need for a sun or a moon.
You better pray for a room on the perimeter.:toofunny

This might be the silliest of the crazy pre-mil literalizations.

You better pray for a room on the perimeter.:toofunny

This might be the silliest of the crazy pre-mil literalizations.

Funny? You just watch for Matt. 24:21 on! Do you not know that when one 'is blind' that about anything can be sold them???:crying

Check out Cain who was an Mature man who had never before had any true spiritual problem recorded until he met Christ face to face with his fatal decision to make. Even then it tell's what could have still been, if the CONDITION HAD OF BEEN QUICKLY REVEARSED & DONE CORRECTLY. (Gen. 3:15)

Surely another 'spirit' was there as well (satan) to claim his [first fullfledged convert]. Christ told him that from that MATURE TIME FORWARD, that satan would be his (Cain's) DESIRE! And what a worker he was, huh? This was the center/piece of the host of the Eternal lost pre/flood ones fate. When the Holy Spirit is finally & FULLY Grieved away, we see the End Result. Gen. 6:3

But, per subject. The Titus 3:9-11 :studyones seem to be a lost battle, at least at present!

--Elijah

That was accomplished long ago What does that mean? Why? Do you really expect Dave to be re-incarnated?

You quote:
That was accomplished long ago

My Reply:
it is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about.
Allow me to set you strait on the matter.

The land is called Canaan, now called Israel. Abraham is the first to be called Hebrew, it is noted in Genesis 14:13. There is no such thing as a land of Palestine.

There is much written about Abraham and his descendants, Isaac, Jacob and the Jewish people as it relates to Israel, the land God gave them in Genesis chapter 12, 15,26 and 28 and I suggest you look it up and read about it yourself in the scriptures. For the purpose of this article, I will include the relevant scriptures. Three times God, in the scriptures, made the same covenant to Abraham's descendants the Jews, so there can be no mistake.

In Genesis 12, it is declared by Moses"NOW the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee": vs. 1 Abram obeyed the Lord, and went into the land of Canaan. vs. 5

God made the Covenant with Abraham, giving him the land of Canaan. "In the same day the LORD made a covenaant with Abraham, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river." Genesis 15:18.

The southern border of Canaan is the river of Egypt, with the northern border being the River Euphrates.

The Lord appeared to Isaac, Abraham's son by Sarah, and who inherited the land promise of God to Abraham, and said: "Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"; Genesis 26:3

After Isaac, Isaac's son Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel by God: "And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and men, and hast prevailed," Genesis 32:28, inherited the land covenant with Abraham as declared by God in Genesis Chapter 28: "I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed".vs. 13

After Moses delivered the Israelites out of Egypt into the promised land of Canaan, God gave specific boundries of Canaan land as declared in Numbers 34:1-2:
AND the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof: 1-2
The Southern border of Canaan Land or Israel:Then your south quarter shall be from the wilderness of Zin along by the coast of Edom, and your south border shall be the outmost coast of the salt sea eastward: vs. 3And your border shall turn from the south to the ascent of Akrabbim, and pass on to Zin: and the going forth thereof shall be from the south to Kadeshbarnea, and shall go on to Hazaraddar, and pass on to Azmon: vs. 4And the border shall fetch a compass from Azmon unto the river of Egypt, and the goings out of it shall be at the sea. vs. 5
The Northern border of Canaan Land or Israel:And this shall be your north border: from the great sea ye shall point out for you mount Hor: From mount Hor ye shallm point out your border unto the the entrance of Hamath; and the goings forth of the border shall be to Zedad: And the border shall go on to Ziphron, and the goings out of it shall be at Hazarenan: this shall be your north border. Numbers 7-9
The Western border of Canaan Land or Israel:And as for the western border, ye shall even have the great sea for a border: this shall be your west border. Numbers 34:6
The Eastern border of Canaan Land or Israel:And ye shall point out your east border from Hazarenan to Shepham: And the coast shall go down from Shepham to Riblah, on the east side of Ain; and the border shall descend, and shall reach unto the side of the sea of Chinereth eastward. And the border shall go down to Jordan, and the goings out of it shall be at the salt sea: this swhall be your land with the coasts thereof round about. Numbers 34:10-12
The Lord further declares in Leviticus 25:23 that "The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me."
A land for peace deal, and chopping up the land of Canaan or Israel that the arabs and nations of the world have done and are now trying to force upon the Jewish people again with Judea and Samaria that they have renamed and dubbed the "West Bank" is completely off limits and God will deal severely with all those involved in the cutting up of His land that He promised to the Jews.

To break it down for you,..this land consists of a small slice of Egypt,....all of Jordan,...all of lebanon,......all of Syria,...northern Iraq,...1/3rd of Saudi Arabia

I suggest that you pay very close attention to current events,..and how other prophecies are linked into this.

I suggest you pay very close attention to scripture;

:readbible
My Reply:
it is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about.
Allow me to set you strait on the matter.
:spit:

So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the LORD said unto Moses; and Joshua gave it for an inheritance unto Israel according to their divisions by their tribes. And the land rested from war.

And Joshua cast lots for them in Shiloh before the LORD: and there Joshua divided the land unto the children of Israel according to their divisions.

And now the LORD your God hath given rest unto your brethren, as he promised them: therefore now return ye, and get you unto your tents, and unto the land of your possession, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you on the other side Jordan.43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. 44And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.
45There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass

But you know more about the Land than Joshua just as you know more about the resurrection than Christ.

If 'pre-millennilaism' is a mistake 'pre-trib' is a disease.

Got it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you pay very close attention to scripture;

:readbible:spit:

So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the LORD said unto Moses; and Joshua gave it for an inheritance unto Israel according to their divisions by their tribes. And the land rested from war.

And Joshua cast lots for them in Shiloh before the LORD: and there Joshua divided the land unto the children of Israel according to their divisions.

And now the LORD your God hath given rest unto your brethren, as he promised them: therefore now return ye, and get you unto your tents, and unto the land of your possession, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you on the other side Jordan.43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein. 44And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.
45There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

But you know more about the Land than Joshua just as you know more about the resurrection than Christ.

If 'pre-millennilaism' is a mistake 'pre-trib' is a disease.

Got it?

I am going to say it again.."I suggest you pay very close attention to scripture"

Your not at all a very reliable student of bible prophecy because you obviously do not do a thorough research before you make a claim, presenting to beginners,..as though your claims are a matter of fact.

The first link here reveals a map of the land joshua had taken in his time.
Map of the 7 Nations of Canaan
it seems you were settling for bologna,..instead of T-bone steak:lol
The following is a map of "ALL";)...the land God promised Arbraham.
The prophecy is still yet future,..actually it may come to pass before this year has expired.
http://ajgibson.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/israel_map.jpg

Every once in awhile I like to post this picture of the biblical boundaries of the promised land. It takes a land this vast to fulfill something like Isaiah 19:23-25. Although they conquered the land, never in history was this much taken. It's either a false biblical prophecy, or this proves that some prophecy is yet to be fulfilled.

Israelmap2.jpg

Every once in awhile I like to post this picture of the biblical boundaries of the promised land. It takes a land this vast to fulfill something like Isaiah 19:23-25. Although they conquered the land, never in history was this much taken. It's either a false biblical prophecy, or this proves that some prophecy is yet to be fulfilled.

Israelmap2.jpg

Hello Tim-from-pa...so where in texas is that located?....:lolJust kiddin!

I'm not so sure about your map,..but certainly is a close example,...it just seems bigger than the ones I've seen.

The prophecy is still future,....When the war that is brewing in the middle east comes to pass,..you will see this prophecy come to pass also.

When the A.O.D. comes to pass,..israel will flee into Jordan and hide from the antichrist in Petra and it's mountainous regions.
When the Lord returns,..He will fight for the remenant there.
Who is this who comes from Edom, With dyed garments from Bozrah, This One who is glorious in His apparel, Traveling in the greatness of His strength?—I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save [Messiah Christ].†Why is Your apparel red, And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress? “I have trodden the winepress alone, And from the peoples no one was with Me [Christ alone and not the I.D.F.]. For I have trodden them in My anger, And trampled them in My fury; Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, And I have stained all My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, And the year of My redeemed has come. I looked, but there was no one to help, And I wondered That there was no one to uphold; Therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me; And My own fury, it sustained Me. I have trodden down the peoples [Antichrist and Armageddonites] in My anger, Made them drunk in My fury, And brought down their strength to the earth.†(Isaiah 63:1-6; NKJV)

Isaiah makes clear that Christ touches down in Edom to protect “My redeemedâ€, the faithful Jewish remnant. Furthermore Isaiah declares that Christ single handedly destroys the “peoples†assembled against the Jews. Isaiah 34:5 makes a similar prophetic assessment.

For My [Messiah Christ] sword shall be bathed in heaven; Indeed it shall come down on Edom, And on the people [Armageddonites] of My curse, for judgment. (Isaiah 34:5; NKJV)

Hello Tim-from-pa...so where in texas is that located?....:lolJust kiddin!

I'm not so sure about your map,..but certainly is a close example,...it just seems bigger than the ones I've seen.

The prophecy is still future,....When the war that is brewing in the middle east comes to pass,..you will see this prophecy come to pass also.

When the A.O.D. comes to pass,..israel will flee into Jordan and hide from the antichrist in Petra and it's mountainous regions.
When the Lord returns,..He will fight for the remenant there.
Who is this who comes from Edom, With dyed garments from Bozrah, This One who is glorious in His apparel, Traveling in the greatness of His strength?—I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save [Messiah Christ].†Why is Your apparel red, And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress? “I have trodden the winepress alone, And from the peoples no one was with Me [Christ alone and not the I.D.F.]. For I have trodden them in My anger, And trampled them in My fury; Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, And I have stained all My robes. For the day of vengeance is in My heart, And the year of My redeemed has come. I looked, but there was no one to help, And I wondered That there was no one to uphold; Therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me; And My own fury, it sustained Me. I have trodden down the peoples[Antichrist and Armageddonites] in My anger, Made them drunk in My fury, And brought down their strength to the earth.†(Isaiah 63:1-6; NKJV)

Isaiah makes clear that Christ touches down in Edom to protect “My redeemedâ€, the faithful Jewish remnant. Furthermore Isaiah declares that Christ single handedly destroys the “peoples†assembled against the Jews. Isaiah 34:5 makes a similar prophetic assessment.

For My [Messiah Christ] sword shall be bathed in heaven; Indeed it shall come down on Edom, And on the people [Armageddonites] of My curse, for judgment. (Isaiah 34:5; NKJV)
Good post.

I am going to say it again.."I suggest you pay very close attention to scripture"

Your not at all a very reliable student of bible prophecy because you obviously do not do a thorough research before you make a claim, presenting to beginners,..as though your claims are a matter of fact.

The first link here reveals a map of the land joshua had taken in his time.
Map of the 7 Nations of Canaan
it seems you were settling for bologna,..instead of T-bone steak:lol
The following is a map of "ALL";)...the land God promised Arbraham.
The prophecy is still yet future,..actually it may come to pass before this year has expired.
http://ajgibson.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/israel_map.jpg
43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
44And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.
45There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

Do you recognize Joshua as scripture?:toofunny

'All' is quite a bit.

43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
44And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.

Do you recognize Joshua as scripture?:toofunny

'All' is quite a bit.
OK I see what you are assuming as fulfilled,..but what you do not take into account is that the prophecy has not been completed in it's entirety.

8“I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.â€

Are Israel in possession of all this land today?....of course not.

Even when Joshua was in possession of the land,..even then all the promise was not completed in it's entirety at that time.

Are we not told that at an early period,a colony of the tribe of Dan had to go eleswhere in search of land, because they were to hampered in the allotment they had received? And in the beginning of Judges are we not told that after the death of Joshua Judah and Simeon had a desperate tussle with the Cananites and the perizites who were still in their territories and that in Bezek alone there were slain of them ten thousand men? And is not the whole of the first chapter of Judges a record of the relations of Israel in various places to the original inhabitants, from which it appears that very many of the Canaanites continued to dwell in their land? Surely this was not what God's promise to the fathers was fitted to convey.Had not God promised that He would drive out the seven nations, and give the seed of Abraham possession of the Whole? How then could His Word be said to be implemented when so many of the original inhabitants remained? And in particular, how could the historian of Joshua say so explicitly that "There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel"
In answer to this objection it is to be remarked that God never promised to give the people full posession of the land save through their own exertions made in independance of Him. Their possessions were not to fall into their hands as the manna fell into the wilderness, or as the water gushed from the rock.
The seven nations were not to rush from before them from the moment they crossed the Jordan. God always meant that they were to be instruments for clearing the country. this was never completed in Joshua's time,..nor have yet
the land of canaan become an everlasting possession to Israel as of yet.
Should be noted that some parts of the Abrahamic Covenant have not
been fulfilled totally. Since God promised to give the land of Canaan for an​
everlasting

possession to Abraham’s physical descendants (Genesis 17:8) and to give the Abrahamic
Covenant for an​
everlasting covenant to those same descendants (Genesis 17:7, 19), it

cannot rightly be said that all the promises have been fulfilled.

Another thing to take notice is that when one reads Ezekiel 38...none of Israel's immediate bordering neighbors are mentioned in the Ezekiel 38 war,..the reason being is that all of Israel's inner ring arab neighbors were destroyed in the coming middle east war that today we see brewing in the middle east.
Also,..when the A.O.D. comes to pass,...Israel will have a clear shot to Petra and it's mountainous region because Israel will already be in complete possesion of the Jordanian area when that prophecy does come to pass.

Ezekiel 47:13-20

New International Version (NIV)

The Boundaries of the Land

13 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: “These are the boundaries of the land that you will divide among the twelve tribes of Israel as their inheritance, with two portions for Joseph. 14 You are to divide it equally among them. Because I swore with uplifted hand to give it to your ancestors, this land will become your inheritance.

15 “This is to be the boundary of the land:
“On the north side it will run from the Mediterranean Sea by the Hethlon road past Lebo Hamath to Zedad, 16 Berothah[a] and Sibraim (which lies on the border between Damascus and Hamath), as far as Hazer Hattikon, which is on the border of Hauran. 17 The boundary will extend from the sea to Hazar Enan,[b] along the northern border of Damascus, with the border of Hamath to the north. This will be the northern boundary.
18 “On the east side the boundary will run between Hauran and Damascus, along the Jordan between Gilead and the land of Israel, to the Dead Sea and as far as Tamar.[c] This will be the eastern boundary.
19 “On the south side it will run from Tamar as far as the waters of Meribah Kadesh, then along the Wadi of Egypt to the Mediterranean Sea. This will be the southern boundary. 20 “On the west side, the Mediterranean Sea will be the boundary to a point opposite Lebo Hamath. This will be the western boundary.

Same ol' dispy fiction!
Ezekiel's "Gog" & Magog" was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes, the "Greek" king in the Intertestamental period. That's a time of Jewish history dispy's are totally ignorant of & in denial of.

John's "Gog & Magog" is a reference to the same kind of enemies- from the same area, only this time it's the Romans from those lands that were occupied by Gomer, Magog, Tubal, & the other sons of Japheth after the flood. (Gen.10:2-5)

Same ol' dispy fiction!
Ezekiel's "Gog" & Magog" was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes, the "Greek" king in the Intertestamental period. That's a time of Jewish history dispy's are totally ignorant of & in denial of.

John's "Gog & Magog" is a reference to the same kind of enemies- from the same area, only this time it's the Romans from those lands that were occupied by Gomer, Magog, Tubal, & the other sons of Japheth after the flood. (Gen.10:2-5)

Well then prove it scripturally:)

Same ol' dispy fiction!

I'm familiar with the apocrypha and as a "dispy" am not ignorant of that time frame as I read the apocrypha from time to time. So, tell me, when Antiochus Epiphanes came upon the land (who you say fulfilled Gog and Magog), when did the Lord " smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand."? And when exactly did were they given "unto the ravenous birds of every sort"? And after all that, where is that valley of Hamongog where they have mass graves and took 7 months to cleanse the land? Seems like when I google Hamongog all I get is references to Ezekiel 39. Since Hanukkah commemorates the rededication of the temple and the defeat of the Syrians, you'd think the Jews would also point to the mass graves in memory of that historical event.

I'm familiar with the apocrypha and as a "dispy" am not ignorant of that time frame as I read the apocrypha from time to time. So, tell me, when Antiochus Epiphanes came upon the land (who you say fulfilled Gog and Magog), when did the Lord " smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand."? And when exactly did were they given "unto the ravenous birds of every sort"? And after all that, where is that valley of Hamongog where they have mass graves and took 7 months to cleanse the land? Seems like when I google Hamongog all I get is references to Ezekiel 39. Since Hanukkah commemorates the rededication of the temple and the defeat of the Syrians, you'd think the Jews would also point to the mass graves in memory of that historical event.

I think the history of the valley is also synonymous with Tophet & ghenna & "the lake of fire" [the valley of the son of Hinnom. This place was near Jerusalem; and had been formerly used for those abominable sacrifices in which the idolatrous Jews had caused their children to pass through the fire to Moloch]

Just as the Lake of Fire is where the dead bodies were burned outside the city- of the Jews after the flesh in AD70,
The man made religion of Rabbinical Judaism today doesn't have much of a greater prophetic or Godly reason to point to dead bones in Israel of others either.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back