Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Wrath for the Unrighteous and Ungodly

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

07/07/07

God has great wrath for the unrighteous, ungodly and unrepentant, but great mercy and kindness to those who embrace His beloved Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.

Romans 1
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (NKJV)

Revelation 21
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I [Jesus] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
[7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
[8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (KJV)

God has great wrath for the unrighteous, ungodly and unrepentant, but great mercy and kindness to those who embrace His beloved Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.

Romans 1
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (NKJV)

Revelation 21
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I [Jesus] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
[7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
[8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (KJV)
I'm glad He gave us what we need to remain overcomers.

I'm glad He gave us what we need to remain overcomers.
Yes, we must be overcomers. This can only be done through His love working in us. Self determination alone won't do it.

Ephesians 5
[1] Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
[2] And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

According to Matthew 24:3-8 are the beginning of sorrows that have been around forever, but on the increase as we see those sorrows today. Now when you read further from vs. 9-14 we are told to endure all things that must come first, which also includes the seven trumpets explained in Rev of God's wrath being poured out into the world as chastisements towards those who refuse to repent and turn back to God. It is His hope that all would, but He knows those who will do so before Christ returns on the last day.

During this time of great tribulation we are not to fear what is to come, but be prepared for it's coming and to be about our Fathers business if we are still alive at this time.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

The traits of people in the latter days are given in Scripture. Look around everywhere you go. Do you not see these attributes in people on a large scale nowadays?

2 Timothy 3
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Back