Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Godspeed to you all!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JSD

I am Jason, I am 44 years old, and currently living in Massachusetts.

I have a very strong belief and love for the Father and Son.
I enjoy biblical and various other esoteric extra-biblical studies.

I also enjoy fellowship with my brothers and sisters in the Lord, as well as ministry, on the internet and in person.

Last and least, I also enjoy music of various genres and playing guitar.

May the Lord bless and keep you.

Hi Jason and it's good to hear a bit of your background here. I lived in the towns of Buzzard's Bay and Falmouth MA for two years, and also play guitar plus other instruments. This is sort of like coming home week or something. It's good to have you with us in Jesus' name. :wave

Hi JSD: how are you doing? good to see you here. You know, we all need the Savior, and the Bible's central message is about the Lord Jesus Who died at the Cross for sinners, so that they don't need to face the consequences of their sin. I hope you'll find real blessing in the Scriptures.

I am Jason, I am 44 years old, and currently living in Massachusetts.

I have a very strong belief and love for the Father and Son.
I enjoy biblical and various other esoteric extra-biblical studies.

I also enjoy fellowship with my brothers and sisters in the Lord, as well as ministry, on the internet and in person.

Last and least, I also enjoy music of various genres and playing guitar.

May the Lord bless and keep you.

Hi Jason thank you for your candidness about esoteric extra-biblical studies. I think when it comes to that there are some things that I know that are true and called extra-biblical. I've been told I was by several people even because I used several resources like a Greek and Hebrew Lexicon. I also believe that we will all be surprised when it's all over just how the strange, mystical, and far fetched things really are especially the spiritual things. Non cultish esotericism is a good thing. After all that's pretty much what the prophets and apostles were all about. I don't believe there are prophets or apostles today. We are now disciples and able to prophesy. If esoteric Christian's would gather, pray, and fast for the purpose of attaining an unbiased understanding God's prophetic Word willing to repent of our thinking and willing to go beyond our pre-conceived ideas we would get somewhere.

I think there will be limits as to how far we can go here with esoteric extra-biblical studies so let's just be good.

God bless...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please delete my account and the remainder of my posts. I deleted quite a few already but was unable to remove some of them.

Peace.

Back