Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Going back to church

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
this passage in context includes the answer from Yhwh for now. it will take quite some time if it is possible to get further.(Yhwh is very clear on this for His all of His members in the body of Christ) >>>>
Luke 22:31 "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you ...
Jesus Predicts Peter's Denial 31 "Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; 32 but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not ...biblehub.com/luke/22-31.htm

I honestly know how you feel.I really do.Don't feel bad if you can not go to a Church.Is there a way that you can go to a small home gathering with a couple of people you trust and are comfortable with?If not God knows exactly what your mind is going through.Better than you do yourself.God does not want your anxiety to go sky high.And if you were in a Church and you could not focus what good would the service be to you?
Exactly.

Angel do you have mental illness? I know what your going through as I have mental illness too. If you ever need to talk to someone about it then PM me.

ironmonk

Yes, I do have mental illness. I've found that many ppl here suffer from it! Maybe The Lord is drawing us together so that we may encourage our faith and relate in certain situations! :)

ironmonk

Yes, I do have mental illness. I've found that many ppl here suffer from it! Maybe The Lord is drawing us together so that we may encourage our faith and relate in certain situations! :)
I think that is a great feeling that God can bring those together who are dealing with a mental illness.You not only have Jesus Christ in common but you have an illness that you all can relate with.

Angel, I can really bond with the way you feel. I have post traumatic stress disorder, and have panic attacks in church. Which also sets off other health issues. And yet I so need to be able to be with people who love Jesus.

Praying it works out for you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back