Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Going through hard time

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

NathanJ

I'm having a tough time right now. Grieving the death of my grandfather & another relative. With it being the holidays for me and nothing much to do, I am easily distracted and troubled by the thought of loosing 2 people I love(d).

Sorry to hear that you're going through such a hard time. Grief is like that...you think you've "gotten over" it, and then during a quiet time, it wells up again. There's nothing wrong with this...God never intended us to experience this kind of loss, it isn't "hardwired" into us, even after eons of death in the world, so it's understandable that we still struggle with grief.

Praying that God will lift you up and bring you comfort. :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back