Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] going to have a really difficult conversation with two diff lectures this afternoon..

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
both are going to be a make or break type of conversation.

can you pray for me that both lecturers will be open minded and willing to listen to my case and be willing to help as much as they can.

thank you.

sorry, i made a spelling mistake. when i said two diff lectures i really meant 2 diff lecturers

i am the student in this situation and i have to have a tough conversation with both of them in their respective papers on issues regarding the grades.

thanks for the prayer i have received so far anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: going to have a really difficult conversation with two diff lectures this afterno

ok.lord be with this man and on this lecture. help him to learn or teach what is needed, amen

Re: going to have a really difficult conversation with two diff lectures this afterno

O Lord, I pray that You will open the ears of the lecturers, so they may hear & understand what Redemption79 has to say. That You will open their hearts, so they may empathize with Redemption79's situation. And Lord, I pray that Your Holy Spirit fills Redemption79's mouth with the right words, so he may express himself clearly and succinctly in order to facilitate comprehension. I pray this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

thanks for everyone prayers. i have spoke to those two lecturers. one offered me a solution. the other was friendly but kind of sitting on the fence at the moment regarding the issue.

thanks again for the prayers.

Thank You, dear Lord, for touching the lecturer who offered a solution!

The prayers continue, Redemption .... not going to let that other lecturer remain on the fence!

Back